2009-10' GNR New Pics,Vids,Audioo updated*

Frozen Inferno

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me just add that I don't really care that he's had a procedure done in fact good for him, part of a rockstar's persona, especially his, is having rock star hair. I'm just glad they're back on tour (come to the US please) and that he lost the braids. Axl + whoever in the band is better than nothing at all, but not as good as old school GNR.

They aren't as good but you sill still buy ticket.

Whoa..I don't see any eyebrows in that video from 1988, and Axl's skin looks skinny..No, no..It can't be the video quality, no, it HAS to be a chemical peel!

See, class, if Axl looks odd in a grainy video, it's cause he's had plastic surgery, if Slash looks weird..HEY YOU SLASH CAN NEVER LOOK WEIRD! CAUSE IM GEORGE GLASS AND I LICK SLASH ASS!

You sir, are a God amongst us mortals :rofl-lol:

Whoa..I don't see any eyebrows in that video from 1988, and Axl's skin looks skinny..No, no..It can't be the video quality, no, it HAS to be a chemical peel!

See, class, if Axl looks odd in a grainy video, it's cause he's had plastic surgery, if Slash looks weird..HEY YOU SLASH CAN NEVER LOOK WEIRD! CAUSE IM GEORGE GLASS AND I LICK SLASH ASS!

WTF???

Fuck Slash man. :fuckyou:

And fuck all of the speculative BS 2.

first pro shot images of this concert!!!!

axl sounds fuckin AWESOME!!!!!!

It took Axl 13 yrs since the break up(1996) to put together a respectable rock n' roll band that is not physically embarrassing. NO GIMMICKS, NO FREAK SHOW, NO CORNROWS LOL .

He's almost there. All he needs to do is lose the weight. His voice sounds very good in that clip.

He needs to get into the studio with these guys ASAP and make an album from scratch. Forget any old recordings he may have. Just get in the studio with these guys and make a kick ass blues based album. He now has a guitarist to do it.

Edited by SWINGTRADER

axl sounds fuckin AWESOME!!!!!!

Is that a "pro shot"? Not very good IMO (maybe the cameraman sucks) but the audio is great regardless. Axl really sounds good and I'm glad his voice is not buried in the mix like sometimes in 2006/07. They sound heavier too. Ashba did great to the band!

What keeps bugging me: why are there still no videos of the new songs out there? People keep uploading Sweet Child, Paradise City, Welcome To The Jungle and November Rain to youtube, sometimes even the same recording (by different user accounts though ?!?). There MUST be recordings of the new songs as well. What are uploaders waiting for?!? I'm dying to hear Scraped live ...

What keeps bugging me: why are there still no videos of the new songs out there? People keep uploading Sweet Child, Paradise City, Welcome To The Jungle and November Rain to youtube, sometimes even the same recording (by different user accounts though ?!?). There MUST be recordings of the new songs as well. What are uploaders waiting for?!? I'm dying to hear Scraped live ...

Or This I love.

George Ass< As far as I know, Axl stopped using drugs sometime in the middle of the 80's you moron.

Wrong, i do'nt know about now but Axl used to smoke marihuana/pot during the early '90s. He even mentioned it during the Chicago 1992 show.

So does a whole lot of ppl now and then, but that doesn't qualify Axl as a "heroin, coke etc" junkie?

George Ass< As far as I know, Axl stopped using drugs sometime in the middle of the 80's you moron.

Wrong, i do'nt know about now but Axl used to smoke marihuana/pot during the early '90s. He even mentioned it during the Chicago 1992 show.

So does a whole lot of ppl now and then, but that doesn't qualify Axl as a "heroin, coke etc" junkie?

Where did i say that Axl was a junkie? You said that Axl stopped using drugs in the mid '80s wich was not.

Where did i say that Axl was a junkie? You said that Axl stopped using drugs in the mid '80s wich was not.

Ok.. Maybe I should've been clearer. Drugs=Heroin, Coke, Amphetamine, crack and shit like that. And how is a joint now and then around '90-'91 considered 6 years of hard drug using in the 90's?

Ok.. Maybe I should've been clearer. Drugs=Heroin, Coke, Amphetamine, crack and shit like that. And how is a joint now and then around '90-'91 considered 6 years of hard drug using in the 90's?

Wasn't Axl the only 1 in old G N' R who wasn't interested doing hard drugs?

Hey fuckface, read this quote:

He did not disavow the use of illicit substances, stating in a 1989 interview "I have a different physical constitution and different mindset about drugs than anybody I've known in Hollywood, because I don't abstain from doing drugs, but I won't allow myself to have a fuckin' habit. I won't allow it".

I never said he was a full on junkie but a drug user throughout the UYI tour? YES.