2009-10' GNR New Pics,Vids,Audioo updated*

Frozen Inferno

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how the Scottish folk have all just hijacked this thread :P. SECC gig was amazing last time, best crowd I have ever been a part of, I've no doubt they left enough of an impression to draw just as big a crowd next time round. I pray that it's coming soon!!

I love how the Scottish folk have all just hijacked this thread :P. SECC gig was amazing last time, best crowd I have ever been a part of, I've no doubt they left enough of an impression to draw just as big a crowd next time round. I pray that it's coming soon!!

Ken. Crowd was tits at that. He took a good minute getting a'body to take a step back (à la Live Era just before It's So Easy) so even by GN'R standards it was pretty wild. Folk were also getting pretty restless before that (I think it was about 10:05pm they came on which to be fair is early for them but still...) so I think it was an elative thing for the first couple of songs.

Edited by Bansidhe

It's really different seeing Axl with this kind of hair.

It also proves to all those people who said he was going bald that they were WRONG!!!

Dude be serious, he IS going bald but good transplants can make it seem like he's not. Yes it looks alot better now but he was butchered when he first had the procedure done some 10 years ago. You ever stop and think how the hell his hair could be significantly thicker and fuller than it was 15 years ago???

Except it isn't significantly fuller or thicker than it was 15 years ago, it's about the same, if not a little thinner or styled different. You guys act like Axl had thick hair years ago. He's always had the same straight, thin hair.

I own 3 hair salons and have been in the business for 15+ years, and believe me, Axl's hair has much more body and volume than it did say back in '93 and you can only get that with thicker hair. It was always thin (think fine) even in his early-mid 20's and that is NOT the case now. It's also pretty well known that he had transplants some time ago which didn't go well. He's since had them redone and yes they do look good, even in the high-res photos from LAX it looks completely natural. But to say his hair is the same volume-wise as it was in '93, and that he HASN'T had any procedures, is just silly.

Go lock yourself up in one of your salons and dont come back here.

He's had procedures done, end of story - and those pictures absolutely prove he has thicker hair now than he did during the UYI tour. Its just that most of you can't see or notice it because you aren't experts...I am. What I am genuinely thrilled about is losing the braids. His hair looks good now, no matter what type/how/when he had anything done. I also cannot believe people are saying he is fat and needs to lose 30 pounds??? WTF he is in good shape. No not rail thin, coked out Axl from the 90's, but he is fit.

Let me just add that I don't really care that he's had a procedure done in fact good for him, part of a rockstar's persona, especially his, is having rock star hair. I'm just glad they're back on tour (come to the US please) and that he lost the braids. Axl + whoever in the band is better than nothing at all, but not as good as old school GNR.

Let me just add that I don't really care that he's had a procedure done in fact good for him, part of a rockstar's persona, especially his, is having rock star hair. I'm just glad they're back on tour (come to the US please) and that he lost the braids. Axl + whoever in the band is better than nothing at all, but not as good as old school GNR.

Youre absolutely right, its BETTER!!!

Just because you are a hairdresser, that doesn't make you an expert on everyone's hair. I am a nurse, but that doesn't make me an expert on everyone's health. Get over yourself. He may or may not have had work on his hair. I don't see it and I have been a fan since 1989. My aunts (3 of them) have been doing hair for at least 25 years each, one of them has 2 salons and worked with hairdressers in LA, said that they cannot tell if he has had hair plugs and that if they are good ones, you shouldn't be able to tell. WTF does it matter anyway? Everybody wants to be a fucking expert on Axl. HE is the only expert on himself and what he has or hasn't done.

Edited by DebbieNgeorgia

It also proves to all those people who said he was going bald that they were WRONG!!!

Dude be serious, he IS going bald but good transplants can make it seem like he's not. Yes it looks alot better now but he was butchered when he first had the procedure done some 10 years ago. You ever stop and think how the hell his hair could be significantly thicker and fuller than it was 15 years ago???

Except it isn't significantly fuller or thicker than it was 15 years ago, it's about the same, if not a little thinner or styled different. You guys act like Axl had thick hair years ago. He's always had the same straight, thin hair.

I own 3 hair salons and have been in the business for 15+ years, and believe me, Axl's hair has much more body and volume than it did say back in '93 and you can only get that with thicker hair. It was always thin (think fine) even in his early-mid 20's and that is NOT the case now. It's also pretty well known that he had transplants some time ago which didn't go well. He's since had them redone and yes they do look good, even in the high-res photos from LAX it looks completely natural. But to say his hair is the same volume-wise as it was in '93, and that he HASN'T had any procedures, is just silly.

He's had procedures done, end of story - and those pictures absolutely prove he has thicker hair now than he did during the UYI tour. Its just that most of you can't see or notice it because you aren't experts...I am. What I am genuinely thrilled about is losing the braids. His hair looks good now, no matter what type/how/when he had anything done. I also cannot believe people are saying he is fat and needs to lose 30 pounds??? WTF he is in good shape. No not rail thin, coked out Axl from the 90's, but he is fit.

Well.. Axl has never been a junkie, you hairstyler fag,

hey hey,,, easy on the stereotyping and homophobia dude..

Stereotypes aside, its well-documented that Axl subsisted on a diet of pot, coke, heroin, butts and booze for the better part of 6 years. It helped keep him very thin. That and being young. I am also not any type of fag, and if you ever saw my spread, you'd wonder why you never went into the hair business yourself. Axl HAS had multiple procedures done (hair and face), the latest of which has restored his hair to looking very natural, so good for him. Losing the braids was also a good idea. He looks as natural now as he ever has, like a 47 year old should. Go take a look at the LA Lakers interview circa 2001 and tell me he didn't look like an alien. He's sans eyebrows and sideburns, and the chemical peel and botox made his face look like plastic. You'll cringe after clicking on this link:

Some of you people defend Axl like your mama bear. He's done some very strange and wierd things since '93, deal with it.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Stereotypes aside, its well-documented that Axl subsisted on a diet of pot, coke, heroin, butts and booze for the better part of 6 years. It helped keep him very thin. That and being young. I am also not any type of fag, and if you ever saw my spread, you'd wonder why you never went into the hair business yourself. Axl HAS had multiple procedures done (hair and face), the latest of which has restored his hair to looking very natural, so good for him. Losing the braids was also a good idea. He looks as natural now as he ever has, like a 47 year old should. Go take a look at the LA Lakers interview circa 2001 and tell me he didn't look like an alien. He's sans eyebrows and sideburns, and the chemical peel and botox made his face look like plastic. You'll cringe after clicking on this link:

Some of you people defend Axl like your mama bear. He's done some very strange and wierd things since '93, deal with it.

When i clicked your link I eventually came upon this little gem. :lol:

When i clicked your link I eventually came upon this little gem. :lol:

Whoa..I don't see any eyebrows in that video from 1988, and Axl's skin looks skinny..No, no..It can't be the video quality, no, it HAS to be a chemical peel!

See, class, if Axl looks odd in a grainy video, it's cause he's had plastic surgery, if Slash looks weird..HEY YOU SLASH CAN NEVER LOOK WEIRD! CAUSE IM GEORGE GLASS AND I LICK SLASH ASS!