Tokyo 19-12-2009 - PICS, AUDIO, VIDEO

ChristianGNR

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

遂に実体を現したニューアルバム「チャイニーズ・デモクラシー」を引っ提げての'07年の来日より約2年振り、突如と決まった待望の来日公演より12月19日の伝説となりえる約3時間半ものの長丁場のパフォーマンスをフロント・ロウより驚愕の超高音質オーディエンス録音にて完全収録! Album finally showed the real "Chainizu democracy" in the '07引Tsu提Ge a swing of about two years from the year in Japan, Japan's long-awaited performance from December 19 decided suddenly could become a legend about three hours of complete recording at ultra-high quality recording of astonishment from the audience front row of that marathon performance!

台北からのアジアツアーをスタートさせ、大阪公演でまさかの日またぎ3時間オーバーのライブで世界中のファンを驚かせた彼らですが、ツアー年内最終公演地の東京でも更に驚かせた3時間半もののガンズ史上2番目に長い? We start the tour of Asia from Taipei, Sun rainy day in stride, Osaka performance is surprised their fans live all over the world over time, even more surprising place in Tokyo last concert tour this year are three half-hour history of Guns 2 second long? ! ! (91年のLA フォーラムが最長)ライブとなりました! (Up to the LA Forum in 1991) now live! 脱退したロビン・フィンクの代わりにDJアシュバを迎えた以外は大きなメンバーチェンジも無く、前回よりも安定した感のあるバンドの演奏はアクセルの気まぐれな要求にも臨機応変で対応するプロフェッショナルさが伺え、手探り感のあったニューアルバムの楽曲 もしっかりとバンドのものとしてフィット! DJ Robin Finck has left instead of the other members greeted the change without any Ashuba the big band music with a sense of stability to the professional than the previous corresponding伺E the cuff of the accelerator to the capricious demands, also fit well with the music as the band had a sense of feel for the new album! 肝心のアクセルは体重はまた増加してましたが、過去最高とも思えるほ ど素晴らしい歌声と縦横無尽に駆け回るテンションの落ちないパフォー マンスでとてもご機嫌! Axel Temashita bottom line is that increased weight is also very neat Pafo fall of tension in the chase to the most comprehensive performance and fine singing voice and what seems like record etc. Ho!

音質もドームとは思えない生々しくダイレクトな迫力あるオーディエンス録音で、他レーベルの大げさすぎるオーディエンス録音インフォを一蹴する超高音質音源です! Dome and I do not think sound quality is raw and direct and powerful people in the audience recording Shiku, and scoff at the ultra-high quality sound recording info label overkill other audience!

Oh, okay. That's what I thought it said! :confused:

D Shay Atchbah!

Axl sounds awful in "This I Love". He sounds like an American Idol auditions reject. He needs to practice (on his own time) how to sing this song live. Either learn how to sing it or just drop it from the set.

My ears are bleeding.

I think this assessment is delusional, and is a perfect example of your over the top "projecting" in an attempt to feel better about yourself, and to gain attention. In no way whatsoever am I a blind follower--in fact I think he is weak on part of Catcher and Prostitute (1st verse, great on 2nd), but on This I Love, he sounds great! That is a tough one to sing in that setting, and for the most part, he was solid. I've never seen a wannabe on Idol have the natural presence, realness, and emotion that Axl displays. They guy has more talent in one of his cells, than all the Idol contestants I've ever seen do combined.

Edited by Cockaroachsoup80

Axl sounds awful in "This I Love". He sounds like an American Idol auditions reject. He needs to practice (on his own time) how to sing this song live. Either learn how to sing it or just drop it from the set.

My ears are bleeding.

Listen to it all the way through. It's rough at first, by the end he's killing it.

My ears are bleeding.

I think this assessment is delusional, and is a perfect example of your over the top "projecting" in an attempt to feel better about yourself, and to gain attention. In no way whatsoever am a blind follower--in fact I think he is weak on part of Catcher and Prostitute (1st verse, great on 2nd), but on This I Love, he sounds great! That is a tough one to sing in that setting, and for the most part, he was solid. I've never seen a wannabe on Idol have the natural presence, realness, and emotion that Axl displays. They guy has more talent in one cell, than all the Idol contestants I've ever seen do combined.

It's just an observation. There's a little Mickey Mouse going on in Street of Dreams also. He sounds good for the old songs but not so good for most of the new ones. He sounds good on "Chinese Democracy".

My ears are bleeding.

I think this assessment is delusional, and is a perfect example of your over the top "projecting" in an attempt to feel better about yourself, and to gain attention. In no way whatsoever am a blind follower--in fact I think he is weak on part of Catcher and Prostitute (1st verse, great on 2nd), but on This I Love, he sounds great! That is a tough one to sing in that setting, and for the most part, he was solid. I've never seen a wannabe on Idol have the natural presence, realness, and emotion that Axl displays. They guy has more talent in one cell, than all the Idol contestants I've ever seen do combined.

It's just an observation. There's a little Mickey Mouse going on in Street of Dreams also. He sounds good for the old songs but not so good for most of the new ones. He sounds good on "Chinese Democracy".

The Mickey Mouse description to me was always funny--never noticed it at the shows when I was there in person, but would on bootlegs of the show that would leak out later. I think on these, it's the poor audio not picking up the full spectrum of his vocal. In fact, he's always had the "Mickey Mouse"--you can hear it on bootlegs in 86. When you are at the show, live, he sounds in tune, and great! I thought Axl sounded out of tune in the 92 shows I was at, and in many of the boots--sure he had many great nights. I think in 93, he worked out many of those issues, and was really good in the South American shows. The last few shows of 2002, he was getting his legs back, and sounded OK. In 2006 and 2007, he got better as the tour progressed. But, his performances to date, on this tour, to me, are his best live vocal performances of his career! He is singing far more demanding stuff than he ever attempted in 88-93, he sounds better on the older material than I've ever heard him, and he is really pushing himself and his abilities trying to nail the CD stuff--much of which is far more demanding live, than any of the previous albums material! Kudos to Axl---the guy is cementing his legacy as one of the top five hard rock vocalists in history! Freddy, Steven Tyler, Phil Lynot, and Axl are on a whole other level, and Axl is moving up the list! The guy is going on 25 years of performing live, and at 47 is as strong as ever!!!

I can't wait to watch all of that....

BTW, to those people commenting about acquiring audio rips instead. You can personally do that. Once we all get access to the video files you can rip the audio as it plays on your computer.

I'm a PC user and I use "Audacity" to record the WAV output on my computer. Besides that, it's an excellent, FREE, cross-platform audio program. Plus, it's safe.

You shouldn't have crossed Dexter...you would have made a great team.

Wait, are you Slash?

DJ Ashba actually seems to improve. The Blues was alright and This I Love was also good. He butchered only a few parts. He's still not as good as the Finckster, of course, but that's what you get from trying to copy an original. Ron unfortunately screwed up my favourite part of Buckethead's TWAT solo, but apart from screwing up my favourite part, the TWAT performance was decent.

:lol::lol:

Is this a serious comment?

Edited by D-GenerationX

My ears are bleeding.

The Mickey Mouse description to me was always funny--never noticed it at the shows when I was there in person, but would on bootlegs of the show that would leak out later. I think on these, it's the poor audio not picking up the full spectrum of his vocal. In fact, he's always had the "Mickey Mouse"--you can hear it on bootlegs in 86. When you are at the show, live, he sounds in tune, and great! I thought Axl sounded out of tune in the 92 shows I was at, and in many of the boots--sure he had many great nights. I think in 93, he worked out many of those issues, and was really good in the South American shows. The last few shows of 2002, he was getting his legs back, and sounded OK. In 2006 and 2007, he got better as the tour progressed. But, his performances to date, on this tour, to me, are his best live vocal performances of his career! He is singing far more demanding stuff than he ever attempted in 88-93, he sounds better on the older material than I've ever heard him, and he is really pushing himself and his abilities trying to nail the CD stuff--much of which is far more demanding live, than any of the previous albums material! Kudos to Axl---the guy is cementing his legacy as one of the top five hard rock vocalists in history! Freddy, Steven Tyler, Phil Lynot, and Axl are on a whole other level, and Axl is moving up the list! The guy is going on 25 years of performing live, and at 47 is as strong as ever!!!

Axl sounded atrocious in 2001-2002. It was absolutely embarrassing. People always try to defend Axl by bringing up "bad" shows from the 90's. Axl may have sounded ":bad" in some of the old shows but the power in his voice was always there. Axl doesn't have that power in his voice anymore. Every time he has trouble singing a verse he goes into Mickey Mouse voice. Now I don't have a problem with him not sounding good on every song, it is understandable considering his age and him not taking care of himself for all those yrs. My only problem is people saying he sounds better than ever before. That is just not true.

I think he sounds good on most of the old songs, which is all I really care about. It's a nostalgia act anyways. People go to listen to the HITS. As long as he can pull of those songs everything is fine.

DJ Ashba actually seems to improve. The Blues was alright and This I Love was also good. He butchered only a few parts. He's still not as good as the Finckster, of course, but that's what you get from trying to copy an original. Ron unfortunately screwed up my favourite part of Buckethead's TWAT solo, but apart from screwing up my favourite part, the TWAT performance was decent.

:lol::lol:

Is this a serious comment?

He, ah, well, he had a sweet beard...

Axl sounded atrocious in 2001-2002. It was absolutely embarrassing. People always try to defend Axl by bringing up "bad" shows from the 90's. Axl may have sounded ":bad" in some of the old shows but the power in his voice was always there. Axl doesn't have that power in his voice anymore. Every time he has trouble singing a verse he goes into Mickey Mouse voice. Now I don't have a problem with him not sounding good on every song, it is understandable considering his age and him not taking care of himself for all those yrs. My only problem is people saying he sounds better than ever before. That is just not true.

I think he sounds good on most of the old songs, which is all I really care about. It's a nostalgia act anyways. People go to listen to the HITS. As long as he can pull of those songs everything is fine.

Agree on 2001-2002, that was just bad.

However, I disagree with you when you said he "doesn't have that power in his voice anymore." Listen to Nightrain from Tokyo, or KOHD from any of the 09 Asian shows. That is as much power as he's ever had. I think he will improve upon the newer songs as he learns how to sing them with his 09 voice.

I like This i Love, and while watching Ashba solo, i just imagined Robin Finck with his feeling and great stage presence playing it, wow that would be amazing, too bad he decided to leave :(

Finck butchered solos consistently. He even butchered the fill on Live and Let Die on occasion!

I think Finck was a cool guy, but he was an average at best guitar player and just seemed way out of place in the band. I never understood why Fortus wasn't more of a lead player and Finck more of a rhythm player in new GnR.