Tokyo 19-12-2009 - PICS, AUDIO, VIDEO

ChristianGNR

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This I Love !!!!!!! Finally a decent/full one!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VASbPFfzvTs

rock3 rock3 :thumbsup:

BRAVO! So great they do this live, and a great version here indeed. Axl can sing it still, see! (pays no attention to the 1 step key drop)

Fabulous post, thanks, well done.

That was awesome, Axl nails it. Exactly the same with If The World, he sounds fuckin' awesome.

this i love was good. asha can do better on the solo. needs some work. axl's voice fluttered. he's gotta improve from 06. but raul butchered twat and catcher. he's no axl rose

yeah i know what you mean with ashba doing this i love solo, he just has to work on bending the notes better (something robin was really good at)

DJ Ashba actually seems to improve. The Blues was alright and This I Love was also good. He butchered only a few parts. He's still not as good as the Finckster, of course, but that's what you get from trying to copy an original. Ron unfortunately screwed up my favourite part of Buckethead's TWAT solo, but apart from screwing up my favourite part, the TWAT performance was decent.

DJ Ashba actually seems to improve. The Blues was alright and This I Love was also good. He butchered only a few parts. He's still not as good as the Finckster, of course, but that's what you get from trying to copy an original. Ron unfortunately screwed up my favourite part of Buckethead's TWAT solo, but apart from screwing up my favourite part, the TWAT performance was decent.

Were u listening to the same solo as me? No offence to Ashba he is a great guitar player but he absolutely WANKS the TIL solo. It's piss poor, there are better YouTube covers out there.

As for guitar players, it's all about Ron Bumblefoot Thal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The man is nailing at the moment

Fish

this i love was good. asha can do better on the solo. needs some work. axl's voice fluttered. he's gotta improve from 06. but raul butchered twat and catcher. he's no axl rose

yeah i know what you mean with ashba doing this i love solo, he just has to work on bending the notes better (something robin was really good at)

i actually thought robin finck should've done the solo in that spot. doesn't seem right ashba is doing such a epic solo robin worked hard on in the studio

guess what!? AMAZING!

Street of dreams!!!!!!!!!

ARE THEY JAMMING FUCKING O.M.G after the song!?

Yeah. A little bit of "Oh My God" there at the end.

That's absolutley NO "Oh My God" at the end there................sorry guys, it just isn't

I hear more Coma than OMG there

I thought I heard some Coma in there as well.

Yeah. I could see that after listening to it again. It's like it goes from "Coma" to "Oh My God."

No guys, it's "My Woman From Tokyo". Confirmed on another board.