Tokyo 19-12-2009 - PICS, AUDIO, VIDEO

ChristianGNR

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can you say they're awesome? they're not even full songs. until i see FULL songs of catcher and prostitute from this show live, i can't say they're AWESOME and the other stuff you say

produce a FULL recording. that's when i'll be able to judge whether or not this is wondeful. this is incomplete. you can't say a movie is wonderful after only seeing 10 minutes. you have to see the whole movie before making judgement. the same with this

dude. do you only read a chapter of a novel and say it's 'freaking amazing?' you're jumping to conclusions. i need to hear this song in full before i say like you it's 'freaking amazing.' it's embarrassing these videos start 'after the fact' and 'cut off' incomplete. man, these guys gotta go back to school. they don't know how to record gnr properly

You ok, man?

no. because, these videos embarrass 'pro shot' bootlegs. poorly recorded. poor visuals. poor audio. yet, lots say 'freaking awesome,' dude. it's 'amazing,' man. just because the grass is green doesn't make it 'far out.' you can't say these things until a full quality 'pro shot' with perfect video/audio is produced. how can i call something 'awesome' on an incomplete video that's poorly recorded and sounds poor? you tell me how i can enjoy something like this. i don't enjoy it. i don't enjoy poor visuals and cut off audio. audio, which doesn't even start from the beginning of the song. like prostitute and catcher. incomplete audio/video

how can you say they're awesome? they're not even full songs. until i see FULL songs of catcher and prostitute from this show live, i can't say they're AWESOME and the other stuff you say

produce a FULL recording. that's when i'll be able to judge whether or not this is wondeful. this is incomplete. you can't say a movie is wonderful after only seeing 10 minutes. you have to see the whole movie before making judgement. the same with this

dude. do you only read a chapter of a novel and say it's 'freaking amazing?' you're jumping to conclusions. i need to hear this song in full before i say like you it's 'freaking amazing.' it's embarrassing these videos start 'after the fact' and 'cut off' incomplete. man, these guys gotta go back to school. they don't know how to record gnr properly

You ok, man?

no. because, these videos embarrass 'pro shot' bootlegs. poorly recorded. poor visuals. poor audio. yet, lots say 'freaking awesome,' dude. it's 'amazing,' man. just because the grass is green doesn't make it 'far out.' you can't say these things until a full quality 'pro shot' with perfect video/audio is produced. how can i call something 'awesome' on an incomplete video that's poorly recorded and sounds poor? you tell me how i can enjoy something like this. i don't enjoy it. i don't enjoy poor visuals and cut off audio. audio, which doesn't even start from the beginning of the song. like prostitute and catcher. incomplete audio/video

Well you dont need to keep relentlessly posting the same thing, regardless of what you think of the audio. Now you're just being a killjoy to the rest of us who want to discuss this show

Edited by WhazUp

You ok, man?

Well you dont need to keep relentlessly posting the same thing, regardless of what you think of the audio. Now you're just being a killjoy to the rest of us who want to discuss this show

how can you discuss the show? you haven't even seen it

You ok, man?

whyv01.png

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

We can't say Axl and the band sound good unless we have a complete Pro-Shot video? Hm, I guess we'll be waiting a long time then. Yeah, the videos are incomplete, but it's the majority of the song, and the audio on these are pretty damn good. Videos for Prostitute and Catcher are good quality, and you can easily make an opinion off of them. Now, if they were shitty, shaky cellphone videos, I'd agree with you, but these aren't. These are actually worth watching more than once.

Quit being so nip picky, dude. Be glad we got any videos.

You ok, man?

We can discuss the setlist, video clips, etc.

You ok, man?

Well you cant so.... Here is the deal I have hundreds, maybe thousands of GNR shows recorded from way back till now, only a handful are soundboards, I enjoy them and have listened to most of them, I ENJOY THEM! You dont like bootlegs I assume, this thread is not for you then.... I can say that a song is amazing or not by watching some of it, you cant but thats not our problem now is it?

oh btw you made a comment about watching "some" of a movie that you cant judge the movie like that, well why are trailers made then? We get 2 minutes of a movie and think it looks great and go see it dont we? ok maybe you dont but we heard your side already :rolleyes:

Edited by gunsguy

You ok, man?

Ok! Calm down! Breath! :confused:

I understand your point, but no matter what, we're enjoying this so much, and we know it may sound a lot better if the quality was better, but this is what we have, and we're enjoying it fully. I mean, if all these poor quality videos sound this great, imagine how they would sound if they were excellent quality!! :thumbsup: And ok, ok, don't come with your "how can you say it's great if you haven't listen........." I say "it's great" and "awesome" because that's what I think. We've been waiting so long for this so like I said, we're enjoying this fully! Your opinion is that it doesn't sound great cause it's not good quality, and I understand that, but stop the drama everytime one of us says that this is great. Let us enjoy, and when we find a perfect quality video, I'll PM it to you!! So, calm down, and let us enjoy!! rock3

Peace!! :D

What's wrong with this new guy? :unsure: What a pain in the ass!! <_<

:shrugs:

Anyway, let's just ignore the blah blah blah blah!! :rolleyes:

Hey guys, I LOVED the Prostitute video :wub: It was great! They performed it very good! It's my second favorite song after Catcher!! Of course Catcher sounded great, but I liked Prositute more! :thumbsup:

I can't wait to see them live. Seriously!! :D

gunsguy, you have thousands of bootlegs. where's your bootleg for the tokyo show? rolls eyes

>rolls eyes

:rolleyes:

We have bootlegs for the Taipei show and Seoul, so shut up.

no u

:|

You ok, man?

Yo. ashbalove. You really gotta recognize what this forum is all about. It has nothing to do with Pro Shot, Raulxl boots etc. Guns N' Roses fans and some of the most loyal in the world. These vids are a bonus but not the sole reason we "come together" to celebrate the revival of a great band, and a greater front man. Ask yourself this... Would you rather have no videos or partial concert clips? Cuz if your answer is part A. You aren't a fan. I think the rest of the true fans will agree. Just because I don't post much, doesn't mean I'm not a fan. I have loved this band from day 1 when I bought AFD on release day, when no one wanted it because of the cover art. I have been to over 15 shows. I support this band 100% through thick and thin. That is a true fan. Deep down, I'm sure you are a true fan, with clouded illusions of what your entitled to. Bootlegs are a gift not a requirement. When Jarmo and others fly to Asia just to send us updates on the forum. You need to respect that. You want full "Pro Shot" footage. Buy a ticket and sit front row... Otherwise, stop bitching!!!

Ok! Calm down! Breath! :confused:

I understand your point, but no matter what, we're enjoying this so much, and we know it may sound a lot better if the quality was better, but this is what we have, and we're enjoying it fully. I mean, if all these poor quality videos sound this great, imagine how they would sound if they were excellent quality!! :thumbsup: And ok, ok, don't come with your "how can you say it's great if you haven't listen........." I say "it's great" and "awesome" because that's what I think. We've been waiting so long for this so like I said, we're enjoying this fully! Your opinion is that it doesn't sound great cause it's not good quality, and I understand that, but stop the drama everytime one of us says that this is great. Let us enjoy, and when we find a perfect quality video, I'll PM it to you!! So, calm down, and let us enjoy!! rock3

Peace!! :D

What did you contribute to that post?

Yo. ashbalove. You really gotta recognize what this forum is all about. It has nothing to do with Pro Shot, Raulxl boots etc. Guns N' Roses fans and some of the most loyal in the world. These vids are a bonus but not the sole reason we "come together" to celebrate the revival of a great band, and a greater front man. Ask yourself this... Would you rather have no videos or partial concert clips? Cuz if your answer is part A. You aren't a fan. I think the rest of the true fans will agree. Just because I don't post much, doesn't mean I'm not a fan. I have loved this band from day 1 when I bought AFD on release day, when no one wanted it because of the cover art. I have been to over 15 shows. I support this band 100% through thick and thin. That is a true fan. Deep down, I'm sure you are a true fan, with clouded illusions of what your entitled to. Bootlegs are a gift not a requirement. When Jarmo and others fly to Asia to send the rest of us updates when they don't have to. If you want "Pro-Shot" footage... Buy a ticket and sit front row and videotape Axl. I'm willing to bet he'd knock ya flat. Then you'd stop bitchin'. Don't think for one second I'm comin' down on ya. You are a fan, just need to realign your faith in the world's greatest band.

Yo. ashbalove. You really gotta recognize what this forum is all about. It has nothing to do with Pro Shot, Raulxl boots etc. Guns N' Roses fans and some of the most loyal in the world. These vids are a bonus but not the sole reason we "come together" to celebrate the revival of a great band, and a greater front man. Ask yourself this... Would you rather have no videos or partial concert clips? Cuz if your answer is part A. You aren't a fan. I think the rest of the true fans will agree. Just because I don't post much, doesn't mean I'm not a fan. I have loved this band from day 1 when I bought AFD on release day, when no one wanted it because of the cover art. I have been to over 15 shows. I support this band 100% through thick and thin. That is a true fan. Deep down, I'm sure you are a true fan, with clouded illusions of what your entitled to. Bootlegs are a gift not a requirement. When Jarmo and others fly to Asia to send the rest of us updates when they don't have to. If you want "Pro-Shot" footage... Buy a ticket and sit front row and videotape Axl. I'm willing to bet he'd knock ya flat. Then you'd stop bitchin'. Don't think for one second I'm comin' down on ya. You are a fan, just need to realign your faith in the world's greatest band.

i'm a fan of gnr from 2000's. not from appetite. but, when i see an 'incomplete' video, i want the full video. it's no different with these. at the same time, i want cd quality audio. i can't listen to someone singing over a live song. nor can i listen to something that doesn't sound right. the prostitute version on the cd is better than prostitute live. live shows r supposed to be better than cds. im not getting this with these clips. i'm getting something very hard to enjoy on the eyes and ears

i'm a fan of gnr from 2000's. not from appetite. but, when i see an 'incomplete' video, i want the full video. it's no different with these. at the same time, i want cd quality audio. i can't listen to someone singing over a live song. nor can i listen to something that doesn't sound right. the prostitute version on the cd is better than prostitute live. live shows r supposed to be better than cds. im not getting this with these clips. i'm getting something very hard to enjoy on the eyes and ears

The song has been played twice, so if you can say that it's worse than the studio version after watching one video, then you are no better than the people saying that all of the incomplete videos and whatnot are fantastic.

The song has been played twice, so if you can say that it's worse than the studio version after watching one video, then you are no better than the people saying that all of the incomplete videos and whatnot are fantastic.

lol "true fans"

it's true. axl isn't perfect on prostitute live. axl is perfect on studio prostitute. axl is supposed to be better than perfect singing 'prostitute' live. or else if i was at the show, i'd just listen to my i-pod whenever a new song was performed

it's true. axl isn't perfect on prostitute live. axl is perfect on studio prostitute. axl is supposed to be better than perfect singing 'prostitute' live. or else if i was at the show, i'd just listen to my i-pod whenever a new song was performed

Dude, we all want that, but it's just not fair to expect that. I mean, I don't want him to sound like shit, and I pissed if he did, but I know that's not possible.

What? You do know that Axl probably recorded the vocals for Prostitute a bunch of times until he thought they were perfect? Anyone who thinks that Axl, or any artist (especially the singer) is expected to be better live, is an idiot. It was Axl's second time performing the song live, so it's clear that he doesn't have it down to your perfect standards yet. Songs like Jungle, Nightrain and Paradise City have been done by Axl so many times that he knows exactly how to do it and how to make it perfect for stuck up "fans" like yourself.