Tokyo 19-12-2009 - PICS, AUDIO, VIDEO

ChristianGNR

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.

That is, without a doubt, the greatest nightrain i have ever heard in my life. it literally puts the old band to shame,

:rolleyes:

You imply this isn't true?

Hey Ricky, it was a great performance for sure. You really should search for some of the 2002 buckethead nt solos and then get back to us on the doubtless opinion of yours.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.

That is, without a doubt, the greatest nightrain i have ever heard in my life. it literally puts the old band to shame,

:rolleyes:

Sorry if this hurts your feelings but the new lineups play Nightrain better than the old band did, and Axl sounds better singing it than he did back in the day

Axl sounds great, Buckethead's solo was better than Ron's, and the rhythm playing is pretty much the same as it's always been.

Imagine all the Slash fans' rage if Axl called out special guest "an old friend" Buckethead to play the Nightrain solo.

Hmm...yeah...right...imagine that. Bucket can completely dissect and reconstitute the riff with the stuff our universe is made of.

Slash's Album Recording is /#^!*^# Awesome and Ritz-1988-Mtv \\m//

bucket just about blew your freakin eyeballs out of socket every time he played it. it's an amazing kind of skill he has \\m//

P.S LET'S GET THAT REUNION GOING ;)

Fuck that!

Mr. Cancer couldn't pull this shit off and that's the truth.

Neither could Matt Shit-orum who fucking sucks as a drummer. More like a paint-by-numbers kind of guy.

Duff's the only guy that I'd ever want back, with quite obviously, Izzy.

The rest of those guys can go fuck themselves up their arse with a shotgun.

I say no to a reunion. Get over it man.

rock2 rock2 rock1 :thumbsup: I will take the big 3 DJ bumblefoot and Fortrus

Oh hell yeah!!! DJ, Ron and Richard are fn tight

P.S LET'S GET THAT REUNION GOING ;)

Fuck that!

Mr. Cancer couldn't pull this shit off and that's the truth.

Neither could Matt Shit-orum who fucking sucks as a drummer. More like a paint-by-numbers kind of guy.

Duff's the only guy that I'd ever want back, with quite obviously, Izzy.

The rest of those guys can go fuck themselves up their arse with a shotgun.

I say no to a reunion. Get over it man.

rock2 rock2 rock1 :thumbsup: I will take the big 3 DJ bumblefoot and Fortrus

Oh hell yeah!!! DJ, Ron and Richard are fn tight

you got that right. he is the fortrus. He can do it all. he is the most under rated guitarist out there right now in my opinion. And again, a lot of us might not even know who he was if Axl had not hooked up with him almost a decade ago.

Great videos!! :thumbsup: Thanks for posting everyone! I just saw them!

I can't explain how happy I am. This band is great! Axl sounds PERFECTLY GOOD! :thumbsup: All of them sound great and perform very good.

And I'm loving Ashba more and more show after show! He's AWESOME!! I loved him the first time I saw him playing. He's great, but now, it's like "OMG! I don't want him to leave this band ever!! I'm in love!! :wub:

Great videos!! :thumbsup: Thanks for posting everyone! I just saw them!

I can't explain how happy I am. This band is great! Axl sounds PERFECTLY GOOD! :thumbsup: All of them sound great and perform very good.

And I'm loving Ashba more and more show after show! He's AWESOME!! I loved him the first time I saw him playing. He's great, but now, it's like "OMG! I don't want him to leave this band ever!! I'm in lub!! :wub:

Me too! Never been more psyched for this band, loving their sound, and man to these player compliment each other!

That audio of Prostitute is FREAKING AMAZING!!

dude. do you only read a chapter of a novel and say it's 'freaking amazing?' you're jumping to conclusions. i need to hear this song in full before i say like you it's 'freaking amazing.' it's embarrassing these videos start 'after the fact' and 'cut off' incomplete. man, these guys gotta go back to school. they don't know how to record gnr properly

how can you say they're awesome? they're not even full songs. until i see FULL songs of catcher and prostitute from this show live, i can't say they're AWESOME and the other stuff you say

produce a FULL recording. that's when i'll be able to judge whether or not this is wondeful. this is incomplete. you can't say a movie is wonderful after only seeing 10 minutes. you have to see the whole movie before making judgement. the same with this

dude. do you only read a chapter of a novel and say it's 'freaking amazing?' you're jumping to conclusions. i need to hear this song in full before i say like you it's 'freaking amazing.' it's embarrassing these videos start 'after the fact' and 'cut off' incomplete. man, these guys gotta go back to school. they don't know how to record gnr properly

You ok, man?