Tokyo 19-12-2009 - PICS, AUDIO, VIDEO

ChristianGNR

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's childish, but hearing BBF's solo in Catcher made me orgasm, so gooooooooooood!!!

I hope that isn't childish at all.

Seen GNR 11 times and can't wait to make it a 12th if they come bk to europe ;)

Fish

I'd drink to that :P I gott'a thank l2r2l2 for the awesome videos, best so far of the tour, in quality and performance.

Fucking hell

Axl sounds so fucking amazing.

After hearing GNR do this song, the original almost sounds a bit lame. :rofl-lol:

Yeah, GN'R's version is superb. I heard this cover for the first time on Live USA. (I had only the 1st part of this bootleg on tape).

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

P.S LET'S GET THAT REUNION GOING ;)

Fuck that!

Mr. Cancer couldn't pull this shit off and that's the truth.

Neither could Matt Shit-orum who fucking sucks as a drummer. More like a paint-by-numbers kind of guy.

Duff's the only guy that I'd ever want back, with quite obviously, Izzy.

The rest of those guys can go fuck themselves up their arse with a shotgun.

I say no to a reunion. Get over it man.

Mr Cancer?

Wow.

And Duff and Izzy are the only one's you'd have back? Are you hoping Axl will let you smoke the shit from his ass or something? What are you, a quote machine? Dude.... you're literally quoting Axl Rose's opinions as your own. Grow up. You wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for Slash. And nor would Axl.

whatever man.

How would I not be here if it wasn't for Slash anyway?

he's not my father.

I've lost a lot of respect for Slash and that option is mine.

I could care less if you approve of it or not.

Fuck that!

Neither could Matt Shit-orum who fucking sucks as a drummer. More like a paint-by-numbers kind of guy.

Mr Cancer?

Wow.

And Duff and Izzy are the only one's you'd have back? Are you hoping Axl will let you smoke the shit from his ass or something? What are you, a quote machine? Dude.... you're literally quoting Axl Rose's opinions as your own. Grow up. You wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for Slash. And nor would Axl.

Because Guns N' Roses would not be the band they are today without Slash's input, whether you like it not/

Catcher and Prostitute both sound great! Glad to finally get some videos coming in now!

Axl is struggling with both. They are actually pretty challenging songs vocally, and with all that abuse to his vocal chors over the years, it's not an easy task to sing with both soft and raspy voice.

Yes, he is struggling a little bit, but not a lot. I think he sounded better on Prostitute than he did on Catcher though.

But for the record, Axl sounds fantastic on Whole Lotta Rosie!

Fuck that!

Mr Cancer?

Wow.

Because Guns N' Roses would not be the band they are today without Slash's input, whether you like it not/

Quit this moaning, Slash has and always will be a MAJOR factor in GNR's success. Not only the music he put out, but the inspiration he was and still is to millions of guitar players. EVEN Axl thanks slash on Estranged for what pretty much no one else would have been able to do.

Saying that, times have changed, we've got a great lineup that Im now satisfied do justice to the songs. I wasnt too happy with the Finck Bucket lineup, but this lineup is tight, the songs are killer, the solos are being nailed and we got music to look forward to!!

Fish

Fuck that!

Mr Cancer?

Wow.

Quit this moaning, Slash has and always will be a MAJOR factor in GNR's success. Not only the music he put out, but the inspiration he was and still is to millions of guitar players. EVEN Axl thanks slash on Estranged for what pretty much no one else would have been able to do.

Saying that, times have changed, we've got a great lineup that Im now satisfied do justice to the songs. I wasnt too happy with the Finck Bucket lineup, but this lineup is tight, the songs are killer, the solos are being nailed and we got music to look forward to!!

Fish

Great post, Fish.

Now - keep the reunion stuff for the reunion threads... this is about this one awesome concert...

live songs of CD have let me down a bit. Axl doesn't sound good in those songs, for instance, Prostitute, which is one of my fav, but live sucks. On the other hand, songs as Mr. Brownstone, Easy, Jungle or Nightrain, Axl's performace is AMAZING. Years later, highligths of the shows, still are the classic ones. That's the difference between an "inmortal" rock song (Jungle or Nightrain) and a "Good" song( Prostittue or TWAT).

live songs of CD have let me down a bit. Axl doesn't sound good in those songs, for instance, Prostitute, which is one of my fav, but live sucks. On the other hand, songs as Mr. Brownstone, Easy, Jungle or Nightrain, Axl's performace is AMAZING. Years later, highligths of the shows, still are the classic ones. That's the difference between an "inmortal" rock song (Jungle or Nightrain) and a "Good" song( Prostittue or TWAT).

You're a fucking idiot. The CD songs sound amazing live. Go stroke your penis listening to It's So Easy and praying for a reunion.

Edited by jjCardi_gnr

You're a fucking idiot. The CD songs sound amazing live. Go stroke your penis listening to It's So Easy and praying for a reunion.

+1

Axl has been singing the appetite songs for over 20 years, while he's been singing the CD songs for a couple weeks.

That wasn't necessary. Just because he's being honest doesn't make him a NuGnr hater.

I fucking love NuGnr & defend Axl all day long, but I can't deny that Axl sounds a bit rough on some of the newer songs, but as stated that's too be expected since he's performing many of them live for the first time. He sounds stronger than ever on the classics, so I'm sure he'll catch up.

Even Axl apologised for one of his performaces of Sorry so even he knows that he hasn't got it totally down yet. He does sound awesome but it's obvious on some of the new songs that he is still trying to work out the kinks, give it a few more shows and he will be fine. To say he sounds perfect on the new ones is jumping the gun a little I think. Still the best he has sounded in a long long time.