Sebastian Bach said that @axlrose is fake

realpoti

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You think that's air you're breathing?

I think it is official that that is the official @axlrose though I'm not sure the official @Sebastianbach is official since he doesn't have the official twitter mark.

From the official Orsys.

The word official has lost all meaning.

FYI, by him saying "that's not Axl" that doesn't mean the account is fake. We all know it's in some way related to GNR because of the press release. He probably just means it's the record company or management running Axl's "official" Twitter, which most of us suspected anyway.

Yup... On second thouhgt, why would Bach comment on this fact? He's kind of Axl-dependent, isn't he?

Ok, there are a lot of "is this official...." here, but something I'm sure. This is official GNR. Even with such a simple thing, THEY MESS UP WITH IT! :rofl-lol:

yes, but none of there so far has been the official "this is official...."

Ok, there are a lot of "is this official...." here, but something I'm sure. This is official GNR. Even with such a simple thing, THEY MESS UP WITH IT! :rofl-lol:

You're officialy a dick

are you? you just quoted yourself, and btw, sorry if i was offending you in any possible way, but i was only joking..

You're officialy a dick

are you? you just quoted yourself, and btw, sorry if i was offending you in any possible way, but i was only joking..

I quoted myself! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

It's ok, here it's not HTGTH, and that was not an official offense.

Edited by ManetsBR