Upclose Pic Of Axl

MicEffecT

There goes the "Axl is fat" argument.

No its still there. It doesnt matter if you dont see it in this picture when if you look at him at any other time and you can tell he is chunkier.

He is chunkier......but he's not fat.

I agree that it wouldnt be considered fat for any normal person, but with the standards with celebrities these days he might as well be considered morbidly obese.

Great pic!

It's a shame they didn't post this one earlier instead of that other one. I think the earlier pic was distorted through the camera lens in some way because he clearly looks really fit in this pic and not in the other pic.

with all due respect, every other picture i've seen on this tour seems to support the earlier one, this picture seems to be the rarity. Not to say he's fat by any means or not fit, just, the picture posted here is certainly more flattering than just about any other from this tour.

Great pic!

It's a shame they didn't post this one earlier instead of that other one. I think the earlier pic was distorted through the camera lens in some way because he clearly looks really fit in this pic and not in the other pic.

with all due respect, every other picture i've seen on this tour seems to support the earlier one, this picture seems to be the rarity. Not to say he's fat by any means or not fit, just, the picture posted here is certainly more flattering than just about any other from this tour.

this is truly hilarious. I can't believe it actually. is Axl fat? is Axl wearing eye-liner again? :rofl-lol: