Guns N’ Roses: A History of Guitarists

dimitrisaxl

A good read, and this does really say it all...slash is loooooooooooooooooooooooong gone

Long gone from Guns N'Roses, but the one that counted most.

The others will always be viewed as the one's who attempted to fill his boots.

You are right, and will always be my favorite. But now i cant really see him playing on these new songs, can you?

Why can't people accept the fact that Slash and Axl don't like each other anymore, and writing articles where you praise one over the other is not going to help the situation but make it worst?

A good read, and this does really say it all...slash is loooooooooooooooooooooooong gone

and no one has ever heard of Richard Fortus.

Maybe the article don't mention him because he isn't a lead guitarist in the GNR.

Plus lets face it, we'd be here all night if they listed everyone.

Why didn't they write about Richard Fortus? :P

Because he's not a lead guitarist.

and he sucks.

GnR aside, if you REALLY think that this guy sucks...

....well then I'm sorry to say that you have shit tastes and that your opinion on anything guitar related isn't relevant... :shrugs: Edited by The Glow Inc.

and he sucks.

Grow up. Fortus is the best guitarist this band has ever seen.

no

+1

Ron is the most technically best guitarist of all GnR time, and Buckethead is the most versatile. Fortus is the best showman.

and he sucks.

no

+1

Ron is the most technically best guitarist of all GnR time, and Buckethead is the most versatile. Fortus is the best showman.

And Slash is the one who'll never, ever be replaced not even if Axl hires 20 new guitarists.

and he sucks.

no

+1

And Slash is the one who'll never, ever be replaced not even if Axl hires 20 new guitarists.

Slash is a great solo writer, his playing is absolutely beautiful. But I dont think Axl is trying to replace Slash, he is trying other sounds.

and he sucks.

Slash was the best for this band, followed by Bucket. I do love Fortus as a guitar player tough.

Edited by Rovim

and he sucks.

It will be interesting to see in the future if Ashba and Bumble can write some great riffs like Slash did.

Slash was the best for this band, followed by Bucket. I do love Fortus as a guitar player tough.

and he sucks.

you have got to be kidding me. the dude is the heart beat of gnr. just watch him play live, his energy and talent is out of this world.

and he sucks.

Slash was the best for this band in 1987

fixed

I did say 'was'. before you 'fix' posts maybe you should learn to read them first...It's not like I would want Slash to return now.

Edited by Rovim

and he sucks.

no

+1

Slash is a great solo writer, his playing is absolutely beautiful. But I dont think Axl is trying to replace Slash, he is trying other sounds.

And I totally understand that. Everyone has a hard on for Buckethead and while technically he might be better, the sound and image of GNR IS Axl and Slash. The 10+ years spent in hiding by Axl didn't help his effort to change the direction of the band. Everyone in the world was left with the image of Guns as the bluesy, hard rock Axl and Slash show, and its hard to reverse that when you don't try for 10 years.