What are you listening to right now?

Rock_And_Roll_Over

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curren$y - Pilot Talk (NP: Seat Change (feat. Snoop Dogg))

I really fucking hate Snoop Dogg. Haven't heard his early (supposedly good) stuff though, but when the best thing he's done that I know is his role in Starsky & Hutch something wrong (all I've heard is his singles and guest spots since '02 or something like that).

Curren$y - Pilot Talk (NP: Seat Change (feat. Snoop Dogg))

I really fucking hate Snoop Dogg. Haven't heard his early (supposedly good) stuff though, but when the best thing he's done that I know is his role in Starsky & Hutch something wrong (all I've heard is his singles and guest spots since '02 or something like that).

You should check out Doggystyle, his debut. Classic. And Dr.Dre's The Chronic. He's on about half the album, another classic.

Rooster - Alice in Chains

No Stranger To Love - Black Sabbath

Universal did an AWESOME job on the Deluxe Editions of Seventh Star and Eternal Idol. It's nice enough to finally have these albums properly released on CD, but the bonus discs are awesome, the best of the Sabbath reissues yet for sure. Would love to see every Sabbath album get this treatment.

From one of the better albums of the 2000's. They started to get some hype around the same time as Arcade Fire; And while I enjoy both bands, the NP's as whole are more consistent.

Fans of The Shins, Broken Social Scene, Rilo Kiley, or the Stars will enjoy this band.