• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adding to the Rush love

La Villa Strangiato- Rush

@ Rush fans: La Villa vs YYZ?

It's tough, but atm I'm leaning towards LVS :P Hemispheres rocks

LVS all the way! I love the bass solo near the end of the song

Rush - Cold Fire

Counterparts is a great album. I can't wait I have tickets to see Rush for the Time Machine tour this year, they were fantastic when I saw them during the Snakes and Arrows tour

Rush - Cold Fire

Counterparts is a great album. I can't wait I have tickets to see Rush for the Time Machine tour this year, they were fantastic when I saw them during the Snakes and Arrows tour

Cold Fire is a highlight from Counterparts for me. I'm seeing Rush at the end of the month in Manchester. Their concert there four years before was amazing too and I look forward to their next album.

Yer Blues by The Beatles.

Rush - Cold Fire

Cold Fire is a highlight from Counterparts for me. I'm seeing Rush at the end of the month in Manchester. Their concert there four years before was amazing too and I look forward to their next album.

I always thought it was ironic that Peter Collins managed to turn Rush into a more synth-orientated band in the 80s and then just totally did a 180 with Counterparts...talented producer. Also looking forward to the next album. The two singles that are out are pretty damn good.

Rush - Cold Fire

I always thought it was ironic that Peter Collins managed to turn Rush into a more synth-orientated band in the 80s and then just totally did a 180 with Counterparts...talented producer. Also looking forward to the next album. The two singles that are out are pretty damn good.

BU2B and Caravan are stellar. I can't decide which track I like more.

Honey Pie by The Beatles.