Should Chinese Democracy II be called Chinese Democracy II?

ITW 2012

Call it "Guns n' Roses : Radio B&"

It's...a...play on words...

Thanks.

what about

Guns n' Roses: Just another fucker in a B&

OR

Guns n' Roses: Just another Star Fucker in a B& (like a play on the nin influence in the new songs)

I can't keep up with the internet. What does "B&" mean?

** ah I see above. Jesus... just type the fucking words!

Edited by NEU-YORK

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Self titled doesn't seem to work for me, never has really. Id like to think the next album title will be something majestic and/or clever, just like Chinese Democracy. I don't think it will be called Chinese Democracy II but who knows, the UYI albums were I and II and Axl did say that he always saw Chidem as a double album, so it very well could be Chinese Democracy II or something similar. Other than the actual songs on it, im most interested in the album name, and a release date of course :P

Self titled doesn't seem to work for me, never has really. Id like to think the next album title will be something majestic and/or clever, just like Chinese Democracy. I don't think it will be called Chinese Democracy II but who knows, the UYI albums were I and II and Axl did say that he always saw Chidem as a double album, so it very well could be Chinese Democracy II or something similar. Other than the actual songs on it, im most interested in the album name, and a release date of course :P

Axl's always knocked it out of the park when coming up with album names.

That barbed wire crown of thorns on the European tour poster has set some ideas swimming in my brain.

I think he's gonna wow us again.

That is, if he doesn't go the self-tilted route (which would be badass IMO)

Axl's always knocked it out of the park when coming up with album names.

That barbed wire crown of thorns on the European tour poster has set some ideas swimming in my brain.

I think he's gonna wow us again.

That is, if he doesn't go the self-tilted route (which would be badass IMO)

Which crown of thorns poster? Even some of the song titles were mysterious and majestic. I remember seeing "Madagascar" on Limewire back in late 2006(it was the rock in rio III rip) and straight away even before hearing the song i knew it was something majestic, just from the name. I knew it wasn't gonna be a straight up rocker.

Which crown of thorns poster?

gnr_poster.jpg

Notice, that aside from the Chinese characters under the GN'R logo, they have abandoned the Chinese Democracy themed artwork for this upcoming tour. :krider:

Oh yeh, thats tough as! Am i sensing a bit of positivity in you lately Bonham??

I'll always be an Axl Rose fan. I loved Chinese Democracy.

But I live in the United States and they aren't playing here.

Also, they are playing basically the same show that I saw in 2006. So, no, I really don't care about this tour.

A new album? More Axl / Buckethead music? Hoo-Boy! That would make me excited!

Should Chinese Democracy II be called Chinese Democracy II? I'm not too sure it should at this point.

I hope not. I never liked the title "ch d" although we recognize that if we speak of a trilogy, the 2CD should have a connection with the first CD.

I guess a cd called CD II would have to come out within a few years of CD. Unless it's going to be like Operation Mindcrime? I guess there are no rules.

It's just the positive vibe surrounding the band right now with the tour, Dj popularity, Axl in New York. If there was a time to drop CD II surely it's now before a US. Supposedly it was meant as a double, they have a band full of creativity, and talent. It's not now or never just why the hell not?

I guess if they are going to do vids for CD then it doesn't make sense, and maybe it's not how the industry works etc. it's never easy. CD is album of the decade in my book. Thanks for that.

Edited by wasted

I never got the whole self-titling thing. It's just confusing. There is a reason why the self-titled Metallica seldomly is called "Metallica", but usually "The Black Album". :shrugs:

Edit: DARN, I wanted NOT to participate in this "Second album madness" :rofl-lol:

Edited by Schwarzgold

i believe now that it is better to have a new name.No chinese dimocracy again

It might be good for continuing the tour under the Chinese Democracy banner.

Maybe then like the sequels in movies ''chinese democracy - a new day'' or..... e.t.c.

i believe now that it is better to have a new name.No chinese dimocracy again

It might be good for continuing the tour under the Chinese Democracy banner.

Maybe then like the sequels in movies ''chinese democracy - a new day'' or..... e.t.c.

Chinese Democracy 2: Electric Boogaloo