The complaint

parisrocks

Thank you, btw guys on start jump to page 12

Impressing, as much as I would like to see the original GNR again, nothin justifies this, what fucker that Azoff, intentionally destroyin GNR for huges proffits, those people are the "cancers" of music industry.

Edited by LaRocker

"He wears many hats".

I took that literally at first.

Weird mental image of Azoff sitting on a throne with loads of hats on top of his head, stacked on top of each other.

Axl better have some hardcore evidence to back this up. He's making some very bold claims about THE head of the music industry. This could prove to be very significant and/or very embarrassing for him. I'm a paralegal so this stuff fascinates me. I wish him luck and have faith that he has the goods against Azoff...and I hope I'm right!

It's about time someone took that prick on, so I commend Axl for that at least.

Axl better have some hardcore evidence to back this up. He's making some very bold claims about THE head of the music industry. This could prove to be very significant and/or very embarrassing for him. I'm a paralegal so this stuff fascinates me. I wish him luck and have faith that he has the goods against Azoff...and I hope I'm right!

he should try and get other musicians who felt threatened too. but not many have the balls like axl seems to have.

Well Frontline's case against Axl is about a verbal agreement, seems had top prove that. I am sure they both have some sort of proof of something but please remember it is a civil matter it does not have reasonable doubt in this matter.

"He wears many hats".

I took that literally at first.

Weird mental image of Azoff sitting on a throne with loads of hats on top of his head, stacked on top of each other.

:rofl-lol: Likewise, among them a top hat, a red beanie, a bandana, a kfc bucket, a beret, a policeman's hat, a fedora, a stetson....

Interesting read :)

Interesting read. Although I can't help but feel it falls down on the whole forced reunion issue. Maybe the proof isn't detailed here but the rest of the claims are backed up by figures etc, that reunion parts just seem like a bit of a leap.

Very interesting reading, thanks for posting! I really hope Axl wins this one.

Azoff sounds like such a manipulative prick!!! Just the fact that he addressed it to William Bill Bailey shows what kind of person he is... :fuckyou:

come on! someone step up, and do what has to be done to get the original papers from Azoff Vs Rose, be great to be able to read both sides of the arguement...

"On Thursday, Front Line filed a lawsuit in L.A. County Superior Court, claiming that Rose and GNR owe the company more than $1.8 million under their management agreement." Published Friday 26th March

Here's the link to search that courts documents, yes, there's a small fee, but it's basically insignificant, I'd try it myself, as I'm pretty sure it's the right place to look, no? (correct me if i'm wrong, and ideally, point me in the right direction too) but it seems you must be a from the USA to sign up there...

Hey Guys, you gotta read all this. Amazing stuff about Van Halen Tour, CD lack of promotion and another things.

It really is an intersting read.

I rarely take Axl's side in his many, many lawsuits. But this one seems pretty legit. I'm not saying this is 100% how things wnet down, but there is some definte damning stuff here.

Well Frontline's case against Axl is about a verbal agreement, seems had top prove that. I am sure they both have some sort of proof of something but please remember it is a civil matter it does not have reasonable doubt in this matter.

The cross complaint acknowledges that they had entered into an oral agreement, the argument is that Azoff didn't do what was required of him...

Couple weird things in here though... First, Axl makes it sound like he'd have been up for doing press conferences and interviews, etc. if Azoff had set them up as he was supposed to. Not sure I buy that, but... Also, regarding the Activision thing, SCOM wasn't in GH3, was it?? I think a cover of it was in GH2. WTTJ was in GH3...

Hardcore stuff! As fans I know we all wondered when CD came out, what the fuck happened to the promo? I was like, 15yrs and no effort? I am glad Axl is doing what he is doing to Mr. Ticketmaster. Hey Azoff, :fuckyou: