Best guitar solo on Chinese Democracy

Towelie

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't dislike the TIL solo, but it is overly long and the solo does kind of sound out-of-place.

I can't help but feel as if Axl was trying to re-create one of those magical (dare I say it) Axl/Slash November Rain or Estranged moments.

I don't dislike the TIL solo, but it is overly long and the solo does kind of sound out-of-place.

I can't help but feel as if Axl was trying to re-create one of those magical (dare I say it) Axl/Slash November Rain or Estranged moments.

it isn't blatantly obvious enough?

I voted for Bumble's Catcher solo, which for some reason doesn't get a whole lotta love around here, probably mostly cause it replaced Brain May's solo.

still, Bumblefoot's solo > Brian May's solo

I voted for Bumble's Catcher solo, which for some reason doesn't get a whole lotta love around here, probably mostly cause it replaced Brain May's solo.

Oh that solo is incredible, May's solo really dragged the song down in my opinion. But Ron showed May how it's done and made it more melodic and beutiful.

Oh that solo is incredible, May's solo really dragged the song down in my opinion. But Ron showed May how it's done and made it more melodic and beutiful.

yeah it definitely tops it off as being my favorite song on the album, they really should have put it out as a single

yeah it definitely tops it off as being my favorite song on the album, they really should have put it out as a single

rons solo on catcher gives me hope moving forward

its easy to dismiss him based on shacklers / riad solos but you need to see those in the context of their respective songs (i.e they are fucked up, thats the point).

rons solo on catcher gives me hope moving forward

its easy to dismiss him based on shacklers / riad solos but you need to see those in the context of their respective songs (i.e they are fucked up, thats the point).

I agree with the first part, but I still hate those solos. you can sound fucked up and crazy without sounding like a mess of useless of shit, thats the main difference between Bumblefoot and Buckethead. They can both shred balls, but Bucket has much more method to his madness.

Catcher is the song that is crying out for some Slash. Especially the outro.

Every solo on the damn album is crying out for Slash beside those travesties BBF is responsible for

Edited by sweetness