Best guitar solo on Chinese Democracy

Towelie

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every solo on the damn album is crying out for Slash beside those travesties BBF is responsible for

Ehh... No. TWAT is much better off without Slash on it.

thats debatable

So as everything you said here...

go on... if anybody actually wants to dispute anything I'm saying about Chinese Democracy guitar solos then say something other than a weak ass counter statement like "ehh.. no" or some other cheap retort followed by "..."

theres no substance there, what else am i supposed to say? you guys are fuckin lame

Edited by sweetness

Every solo on the damn album is crying out for Slash beside those travesties BBF is responsible for

thats debatable

go on... if anybody actually wants to dispute anything I'm saying about Chinese Democracy guitar solos then say something other than a weak ass counter statement like "ehh.. no" or some other cheap retort followed by "..."

theres no substance there, what else am i supposed to say? you guys are fuckin lame

What I wanted to say is I do't find the meaning of the comment you make... Of course is debatable...everything here is debatable. We're talking about musical preferences. There's no better or worse, only the musical taste of everyone.

thats debatable

What I wanted to say is I do't find the meaning of the comment you make... Of course is debatable...everything here is debatable. We're talking about musical preferences. There's no better or worse, only the musical taste of everyone.

obviously

im just tired of the quick one liners, if you're going to disagree with me say why and it'll be worth while

thats debatable

obviously

im just tired of the quick one liners, if you're going to disagree with me say why and it'll be worth while

But I'm not disagreeing with you! :tongue2:

thats debatable

obviously

But I'm not disagreeing with you! :tongue2:

i know i know im talkin about the other guy haha

Alright. The TWAT solo is fine without Slash because Slash isn't technically brilliant enough to play a solo fitting for that song. Happy?

And honestly, you Slash kids do the same shit.

*someone presents an argument about Buckethead being better than Slash, or something similar*

LOL LEGACY LOL SLASH HAS SOUL LOL BUCKET SHRED LOLLOLOLO

Or even worse, the dreaded moreblack argument.

"That's not true."

Edited by bacardimayne

"That's not true."

thats you in a nut shell

but yeah, I get your point I just don't think it could be put past a guitarist like slash to do something brilliant with a song like TWAT, he's more than capable. Buckets solo is great, but not nearly as difficult or technically advanced as his other shit, its actually pretty tame. this is a silly argument though, Slash doesn't belong on any of these songs, I was just commenting on how nearly all the guitar solos on CD sound like a substitute for something Slash would have played, TWAT included

Alright. The TWAT solo is fine without Slash because Slash isn't technically brilliant enough to play a solo fitting for that song. Happy?

And honestly, you Slash kids do the same shit.

*someone presents an argument about Buckethead being better than Slash, or something similar*

LOL LEGACY LOL SLASH HAS SOUL LOL BUCKET SHRED LOLLOLOLO

Or even worse, the dreaded moreblack argument.

"That's not true."

:lol: Great post.

• 1 year later...