A rumor I found

AxlRose14

My guess is that the (possible) July release is CD II or 'Guns N' Roses' as it's rumored to be titled, and the 2011 album Dizzy and Ashba were referring to is a completely new album that's being written by the current lineup as we speak...

Edited by sofine11

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that the (possible) July release is CD II or 'Guns N' Roses' as it's rumored to be titled, and the 2011 album Dizzy and Ashba were referring to is a completely new album that's being written by the current lineup as we speak...

2010 album I think will be with the 06/08 lineup.

^why do i have trouble believing you? Just seems too...idk. Convenient that you'd show up and say that.

maybe to say that is why i showed up . . .

but what do i know, i only broke the best buy deal, the release date, shared tracks year after year, etc . . .

Haha, can't thank you enough for all of the above, and thanks for breaking this as well!!

Let's just all hope UMG realizes that there's no arguing with Axl and the July release goes as planned. :thumbsup:

I can easily see the RB3 rumor being true. Especially seeing as how the Gn'R camp has done things with them before.

Besides, no one believed the whole Shackler's situation either, even when there was a valid link with the track listing of the game.

Really? Because when it was announced Shackler was going to be in RB2 at E3 I don't remember people discounting it as not being true (might be my bad memory), it wasn't as if we saw a screen cap of RB2 and that was the first we heard that there was going to be a new Guns track in the game. At E3 we were told there was going to be a new track on the album, but we didn't know which one it would be.

Before E3, there was a link someone posted with a track list with a song titled "Shackler's Revenge" by Guns N' Roses. Plenty of people hardly believed it.

Source? On this June Rockband announcement? Anyone can say this bullshit and then look like a genius if it comes true. MSL at least has sources but the rest of our "insiders" appear to be kids with too much time on their hands who give us this "information" when they are not busy trying to make money off of GNR multi-tracks that they have no business selling.

Can MSL or one of our other "insiders" tell us if this album that has been handed in are newly recorded tracks with Ashba, etc. or tracks from a few years ago that didn't make it on CD? Will Bucket be featured? I'd prefer to hear from MSL not our other "insiders"

we could certainly still be sitting here in five years wondering what happened. ;)

We will be

Source? On this June Rockband announcement? Anyone can say this bullshit and then look like a genius if it comes true. MSL at least has sources but the rest of our "insiders" appear to be kids with too much time on their hands who give us this "information" when they are not busy trying to make money off of GNR multi-tracks that they have no business selling.

Can MSL or one of our other "insiders" tell us if this album that has been handed in are newly recorded tracks with Ashba, etc. or tracks from a few years ago that didn't make it on CD? Will Bucket be featured? I'd prefer to hear from MSL not our other "insiders"

no clue how much or how little ashba may have added to the already finished songs, but the album is comprised of tracks held back from chinese democracy. i say held back instead of "didn't make it" as some of the strongest songs were purposely saved for the second album and it was decided that everything that had previously leaked would be put on the first disc.

for anyone excited about a july release, don't be. it's absolutely out of the question and was shot down months ago by UMG. if we're really lucky, maybe we'll get the album at the end of the year, but with GNR you never know. we could certainly still be sitting here in five years wondering what happened. ;)

Cool, cant wait.

no clue how much or how little ashba may have added to the already finished songs, but the album is comprised of tracks held back from chinese democracy. i say held back instead of "didn't make it" as some of the strongest songs were purposely saved for the second album and it was decided that everything that had previously leaked would be put on the first disc.

for anyone excited about a july release, don't be. it's absolutely out of the question and was shot down months ago by UMG. if we're really lucky, maybe we'll get the album at the end of the year, but with GNR you never know. we could certainly still be sitting here in five years wondering what happened. ;)

Any chance something will be leaked within the next few months? A preview would be very nice...

Yep, that's what I'm going with.

Yep, that's what I'm going with.

lol

Gotta love uneducated fans with no insider status.

I think you'll find I have a considerably good "education" behind me and presently before me. I laugh at this whole "insider" nonsense, it's frankly pathetic, big shots thinking they know everything when what they know is very insignificant. Oh how the band members and Guns N' Roses in general must laugh hysterically at some people.

I think you'll find I have a considerably good "education" behind me and presently before me. I laugh at this whole "insider" nonsense, it's frankly pathetic, big shots thinking they know everything when what they know is very insignificant. Oh how the band members and Guns N' Roses in general must laugh hysterically at some people.

Kinda ironic post

• 2 months later...

If you have ever read Axl's lawsuit against azoff, (and maybe vice versa if azoffs is out there) then most of this would make sense.

He was just connecting the points..Axl ain't crazy enough to entirely shutting down the possibility of being able to tour with van halen, even if he had to bring slash back especially with azoff pushing him

serously, Why Robin Fink left the band????? thats make sense to me!

yeah robin was happy in gnr

if i was Robin id be pissed. Enraged. Having signed on to play in GNR one has to spell out the obvious. where was the fame wealth recognition ect ect....and where did ten years go? A relatively small amount of shows..countless hours in the studio and standing by waiting key word WAITING to hit the tour trail. In the meantime careers going by the way side. His genre of gutarist has moved beyond his NIN contributions..where is his signature sound that makes him nothing more or nothing less than a hired hand? Most people identify him with Trent Reznor than they do with Axl Rose and GNR.

To be a muscian is to be expressive and willing to expose your craft to people. To replace an icon is a thankless task and i give him kudos for that . Unless he was content to be on retainer and puttering around the studio which he maybe was...If I was Robin I would be sizzled about the loss of ten years as a lead guitarist for a shuttered up iconic bnd such as GNR.

I definately do believe something shady was going down before and during the release of CD. Now..I never seen this mentioned on here before, but I was listening to some STP interviews earlier this year where they were talking about the new album and etc. I think they asked Weiland how the whole reunion thing came up while he was still in velvet and asked him how VR felt about him rejoining STP. He said in the beginning it was cool because slash was actually wanting to do something with "guns". I swear look the interview up, I know the guy who interviewd them was the dude from the man show? Its online somewhere.

You can't really say this is credible or true, but considering what we DO know it's pretty believable. It would explain why Axl was firing and re-hiring Azoff for that period, shit clearly was getting serious in the GNR camp, they must have been discussing a touchy subject...

So much said in the 1st sentence..

due to the high expectations of the Guns N' Roses

If it were Guns NRoses, there would not have been a problem..

Go figure.. ;)

Edited by star