I think I heard an unleaked/unreleased song tonight

Axl Rose aka God

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all are haters. It's true!! I was there too, at the party. I also got a clip on my cell phone. It's totally sweet...like Axl singing real clean over the mean-ass grinding beat. Un-fucking real. I'll upload the clip soon, but I ate a ton of Portuguese food at the party and I need to take a wicked shit....so after that I'll totally be back with this super rare unheard song. Don't go anywhere!

Y'all are haters. It's true!! I was there too, at the party. I also got a clip on my cell phone. It's totally sweet...like Axl singing real clean over the mean-ass grinding beat. Un-fucking real. I'll upload the clip soon, but I ate a ton of Portuguese food at the party and I need to take a wicked shit....so after that I'll totally be back with this super rare unheard song. Don't go anywhere!

yeah yeah. I was at the party too.

Liar or not, i'm pretty sure he has given us all high hopes. the checkmate clip, that estranged clip (if its real) and the CD songs all had to be leaked somehow, why shouldn't this be real?

besides, he is a respected poster, at least to me, every time I seen that sig, I instantly recognise 'oh its that guy, cool'

from what he posted of the lyrics i tried to think of any actual songs with them, all i could think of was november rain 'still can find a way' or somethin, i dont really like NR but im pretty sure thats how it goes

two hour shit? Let's go, where's the song?

He was exaggerating.

He was exaggerating.

lol, how can you even be registered to this board without recognising that baz quote he put in there..

jk i'm just so hardcore

waiting on op..

He's probaly reading the newspaper in there to.

You know how it is.

Edited by SunnyDRE

I believe him. The guy has always seemed sincere and respectable to me. A true GN'R fan hopefully wouldn't be cruel enough to give all of us false hope, though it has happened before with others.

Post the audio please.

I don't believe shit until this guy uploads something. If what he uploads is inaudible, I still won't believe him.

If what he uploads is audible but contains nothing that sounds like Axl, I still won't believe him.

Neither should any of you. Anyone could type up a bullshit story like the OP's and make some GNR-nerds jealous.

I just like to be very optimistic. So shut up black person