• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go guys, I made an account on Rapidshare:

EDIT: Screw it it didn't work.

4Shared link coming

Thank yoooou!

EDIT: WTF? QuickTime keeps loading and my computer makes a noise that I think it's gonna explode.

Edited by ManetsBR

couldnt hear anything, obviously you need to talk to your friend about this bullshit, idk why people think there cool hoarding tracks to an album we have now first off, and even if he has a fucking unheard track, its just a demo and not the final version

hearing unheard tracks might be cooler if chinese democracy wasnt already released...

Edited by Andrew07

Guest King Of Spades

WHat are other lyrics you heard if you were hearing a song you must have remembered more of that.

I honestly wanted to ask some of the people around me to hush, but I didn't know everyone and I didn't wanna start a fight over anything. I am going to try to go to his house when he's out of work, I sent him a text message already asking when he get's off, no reply yet though.

i think i'm hearing the words "one time" at the start besides the sirens, some drumming and another effect maybe keyboard or guitar.has a somewhat industrial beat as you said

my mind is probably playing tricks.

Good luck talking to the guy, if no luck break into his house and leak the tracks he has,

haha

Edited by Roderick

i think i'm hearing the words "one time" at the start besides the sirens, some drumming and another effect maybe keyboard or guitar.has a somewhat industrial beat as you said

It's because you want to hear that. :shrugs:

of course.

but it does sound like someone saying "one time"

Edited by Roderick

Dude I can't understand anything of this audio. Why didn't you ask everybody to shut up for just a few seconds? :shrugs:

Because it was a party and they likely didnt give a fuck?

I was joking dude ¬¬'

I was deadly serious 'dude'

lol kay :tongue2:

It's because you want to hear that. :shrugs:

of course.

but it does sound like somone saying "one time"

Wait, now that you said I can notice it too! Interesting :tongue2:

After all the negative feedback, I was surprised at how clear this actually is.

I mean, it's only six seconds, but you can hear the "one time" and then some kind of funky guitar.

Too short to say if it's anything more than some random song, but I do believe your story, because you've been here a long time and aren't the sort of person who makes shit up.

I'd try to go back to his house and get it from him. Worth a shot.