I think I heard an unleaked/unreleased song tonight

Axl Rose aka God

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Words can't desribe how pointless that story is without any audio proof.

True. This reminds me of that 2009 Axl sighting in a brazilian zoo.

I believe you, but without proof this is just pointless. :shrugs:

Edited by Mike Honcho

why not believe him

it's obvious there are tunes out their in hands of the hoarders.

and there were many chinese demo's handed around by axl/or people involved and whom are close to axl.

so it might be posible that there are a few tracks on some of those cd's that didn't make it to cd.

Remember Chinese democracy wasn't compiled of songs the band wanted....

Hey guys, I've been sleeping, I'm sorry. Good news is I'm sending the 'voice memo' of the recording to my e-mail right now. Again, you can't make shit out really, the best you can hear is the bass tbh. Posting it regardless though. I'm going back over to his house to ask him more about it later tonight.

Hey guys, I've been sleeping, I'm sorry. Good news is I'm sending the 'voice memo' of the recording to my e-mail right now. Again, you can't make shit out really, the best you can hear is the bass tbh. Posting it regardless though. I'm going back over to his house to ask him more about it later tonight.

Tell him that you're going to phone the FBI if he doesn't give it to you. :rofl-lol:

Alright here's the clip. The beginning is like an Axl howl type of thing, it sounds more like a siren, and during the part you're hearing there are lyrics but you can't even hear em. I'm not sure why it only recorded a .mov file with no video, but needless to say it's what I got so here you go:

http://rapidshare.com/files/406782908/Memo.mov

Also, I don't blame the people that don't believe me. Like I said, honestly, if someone else posted this I'd call bullshit on their post. :shrugs:

EDIT: You can't really hear the Axl howl/screech that goodl never mind. I listened back to it. It's the very VERY beginning and he's finishing it. I heard Axl's screech and I got my phone out to the voice recorded ASAP but I missed the goods.

Edited by Axl Rose aka God

Alright here's the clip. The beginning is like an Axl howl type of thing, it sounds more like a siren, and during the part you're hearing there are lyrics but you can't even hear em. I'm not sure why it only recorded a .mov file with no video, but needless to say it's what I got so here you go:

http://rapidshare.com/files/406782908/Memo.mov

Also, I don't blame the people that don't believe me. Like I said, honestly, if someone else posted this I'd call bullshit on their post. :shrugs:

I cant hear shit, but i believe you. Try your best tonight, thanks :D