I think I heard an unleaked/unreleased song tonight

Axl Rose aka God

Hey guys, I'm in from hanging out with the portugee. He won't give any details. He's being INCREDIBLY secure about it now. I asked him if he had any information and he claimed I was being obsessive over it. When I kept prodding he continually said he won't tell me or let me hear it, but he did accidentally say it's from someone named Rafael who got it on "a chat website"

I assume he means a message board. Honestly, the only way I can get close to the track is if I can get to his Macbook Pro, and I don't know if theft is really something I'm considering but I'll attempt to get more information, I promise. He's very stupid when it comes to electronics as far as I can tell, so I doubt he has anything encrypted, if I DID try anything.

For the record, I DID suggest buying it off of him but he said "No we would get in trouble!" and by we I'm assuming him and his source, not me and him.

Tell him you'll phone the FBI if he doesn't give it you.

Seriously, Beta and Fernando read this board. I'd be surprised if someone over at Camp GN'R isn't already looking into this. :lol:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I'm in from hanging out with the portugee. He won't give any details. He's being INCREDIBLY secure about it now. I asked him if he had any information and he claimed I was being obsessive over it. When I kept prodding he continually said he won't tell me or let me hear it, but he did accidentally say it's from someone named Rafael who got it on "a chat website"

I assume he means a message board. Honestly, the only way I can get close to the track is if I can get to his Macbook Pro, and I don't know if theft is really something I'm considering but I'll attempt to get more information, I promise. He's very stupid when it comes to electronics as far as I can tell, so I doubt he has anything encrypted, if I DID try anything.

For the record, I DID suggest buying it off of him but he said "No we would get in trouble!" and by we I'm assuming him and his source, not me and him.

Just take it from him.

Rafael? You sure about that?

Guest gunns5

Just take it from him.

Rafael? You sure about that?

ill take 2 pieces of portugese chicken dinner thankyou

Guest gunns5

Rafael Nadal perhaps?

if Axl is going to be at the v8 supercars, then maybe theres some tennis wimbledon connection ;/

The real problem and tragedy here is:

Why do cell phone audio recordings suck so much? Seriously. It's the 21st century.

But honestly - I believe you. It could happen.

But also it's possible that both of you can't tell Axl apart from some other vocalist (it happens).

But yeah.... I mean, things are out there, and obviously someone will play them in public or in company. These leaked/hoarded recordings are bound to be played in front of someone who knows that it's not just "another song", especially as they get passed around.

It's hilarious how some people act like it's a Portuguese conspiracy where they *all* have unheard songs but choose not to share them.

"Ah, you're Portuguese? You must have unleaked GnR songs!"

Portuguese Conspiracy is the name of the next album

Axl should take a leaf out of SOAD's book, prevent the leaks from happening by releasing all the material on a quickly thrown together cd. He'd make a fast buck from it as we'd all buy it, and it would be one less lawsuit for him to file!

Your story is believable, but why those 6 crappy seconds? I had a cheap mp3 player back in 2006 that was able to record up to 4 hours of good quality audio, and you come up with this? Why didn't you get closer to one of the speakers where music came from to obtain some decent audio? Why didn't you beat this guy to death and steal his computer? Why didn't you offer money or a BJ for it?

Good story anyway, hope it gets materialized soon.

Your story is believable, but why those 6 crappy seconds? I had a cheap mp3 player back in 2006 that was able to record up to 4 hours of good quality audio, and you come up with this? Why didn't you get closer to one of the speakers where music came from to obtain some decent audio? Why didn't you beat this guy to death and steal his computer? Why didn't you offer money or a BJ for it?

Good story anyway, hope it gets materialized soon.

Are you truly that desperate and in need of that in your life?

:disgust: