I'ts Been A Fun Ride

Guest King Of Spades

Guest King Of Spades

I know that. Things happen for a reason and I have always used family friends and music to stay strong and thats what I will use now.

I will ignore that previous comment cause there is no sense in getting upset over that.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its lasted about a decade and it's been fun. Recently I have been diagnosed with small cell cancer and through research and word I have heard there is not much that can be done. Over the years I have seen a lot of stuff happen for the band and the fans. This has been a huge part in my life and I don't know where I would be without everyone hear. I don't know how long I would have lasted as a fan if it weren't for the demos throughout the years and then the release of Chinese Democracy. Over the years we have seen a lot of high points for Guns and also some low points where we could have lost hope but as fans and a community we drew together and kept everything alive. I did have the pleasure of seeing Guns live this year and was blown away by them, 2006 and 2010 were experiences I will never forget. I do hope to see them one last time. Hopefully by the time its over I will have heard the next album or some sorta new material. I would like to thank everyone hear and the band also for keeping the dream alive.

Thanks. God Bless.

Good luck fella, fight the fucker every step never give up.

R.I.P.

That's cold, man.

I meant no disrespect, I thought that was what people usually say under these circumstances. I apologize and I will keep op in my prayers. :( That was the sentiment I was trying to convey.

Whatever, you know fine well thats something you say to the deceased. You can see everyone elses heart felt replies to the guy.... Your just not worth the time.

R.I.P.

That's cold, man.

I meant no disrespect, I thought that was what people usually say under these circumstances. I apologize and I will keep op in my prayers. :( That was the sentiment I was trying to convey.

Whatever, you know fine well thats something you say to the deceased. You can see everyone elses heart felt replies to the guy.... Your just not worth the time.

Then why did you go out of your way to respond to my explanation? My apology is genuine, I was unaware that R.I.P. is something you can only say to the deceased. Are the living incapable of resting peacefully? Again, I'm sorry for any perceived disrespect, it most definitely was not my intention.

R.I.P.

That's cold, man.

Then why did you go out of your way to respond to my explanation? My apology is genuine, I was unaware that R.I.P. is something you can only say to the deceased. Are the living incapable of resting peacefully? Again, I'm sorry for any perceived disrespect, it most definitely was not my intention.

I understand, and thanks for explaining.

As a cancer survivor I can tell you that the road is long, and there will be days when you will want to give up, but all you can do is take it day by day and get through it..Be strong brother, and if you EVER need anyone to talk to, my cell number is 619-599-3600..

Will