I just had a revelation

bacardimayne

Holy shit bacardi, is this really you or was your account "hacked"? :lol:

I will forever support Guns N' Roses because Axl = GN'R. I don't give a shit about Bumble, Ash, etc.. I'm here for Axl and only Axl. This shit and mess going on around Guns N' Roses is what I like about this band, it's just a big fucking mess where Axl doesn't give a shit about his fans, other band members, and management. That's what Guns N' Roses is all about, it's all about fucking your shit.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Understandable, but how many times have we the fans gone through this before? Next time they put on a kick ass show we forget what happened before. During the past years G N' R has gone through a lot of ups and downs but what don't kills you only makes you stronger;

I don't see them putting on a kickass show with a Bumblefoot who doesn't give a fuck or an Ashba-Fortus tandem.

What happened with Bumblefoot? Did I miss something?

He got a bit pissed about the late start of the show and didn't performed during 5 songs.

So fans speculated that it was because of Axl, but it was because of a technical problem at the venue.

Understandable, but how many times have we the fans gone through this before? Next time they put on a kick ass show we forget what happened before. During the past years G N' R has gone through a lot of ups and downs but what don't kills you only makes you stronger;

I don't see them putting on a kickass show with a Bumblefoot who doesn't give a fuck or an Ashba-Fortus tandem.

What happened with Bumblefoot? Did I miss something?

He got a bit pissed about the late start of the show and didn't performed during 5 songs.

So fans speculated that it was because of Axl, but it was because of a technical problem at the venue.

The truth will be somewhere in the middle.

but honestly now, can we now say that Axl is the reason for the majority of GNR's problems, past and present? The guy is clearly nanners and seems to be driving every member out sooner or later.

Everyone agrees to that. I just wish he could put the bullshit aside for one week and just release the rest of the Buckethead shit. I don't even care if he tours/promotes it. I just want to hear it.

With all the bullshit that's been happening in the New GNR world lately, I've come to a startling realization. I simply do not fucking care about this band anymore. Nothing interesting has happened on the tour since early South America. Every setlist is exactly the same, and the performances of the songs that do have the privilege of being ON the setlist are vastly inferior to the Asia/Canada show bootlegs. I'll pay a bit of attention to the Reading/Leeds festivals, but honestly they're both just going to be the same old 16 song setlists with absolutely nothing interesting or different happening all show. After these two festivals, I don't see myself even checking the videos for anything until they play a proshot concert.

Top that off with the overall current state of the band. Everything about it is just a lackluster effort. According to what I've heard about the Sturgis show, Axl sounded terrible, Bumblefoot left the stage for 5 songs in a row and Frank messed up constantly. At this rate, Bumblefoot is definitely going to be gone by the end of 2010. Who can they replace him with? I honestly think they're just going to roll with Ashba and Fortus when this happens, and that will be a truly pathetic sight, completely unworthy of my attention.

The icing on the icing of the cake is this whole Twitter bullshit that happened today. After looking it over it's pretty fucking clear that Axl just had a moment where he just decided he didn't feel like touring anymore, and canceled the entire thing. The other members and the camp couldn't believe what they saw, so they tried to cover it up with their tweets. I'm pretty confident that the rest of the tour will still happen, but they're just going to be mailing it in.

Now with all of this said, no, I still do not want a reunion. It would definitely be better than the bullshit going on now, but it would also cancel out any slight hope we have of ever getting our hands on the unreleased Bucket stuff. I want to hear that, so until I do, I don't want a reunion.

With all due respect man, we have had worse times following this band, at least they are actively touring. Think back to 1998, 2003, 2004, 2005, etc when there was no word, no album, no touring no Axl. Who cares about the same setlist every night, are you going to every single show? I doubt it. What does it matter if they play the same songs, you are a fan of their music aren't you? Whats this about a "lackluster effort", the band are playing everything note for note and theres a good energy on stage. I dunno about Ron leaving the stage(not saying he didn't , but Axl has been sounding better and better.

I really don't think Axl just had a moment and said "fuck it" about the future concerts. He would be sued to oblivion. He would have so many contract to fulfill around the world that getting out of all of them would strip him of ALOT of money. Not to mention the preparation already done for those events.

I really don't see the "bullshit" going on. Just because we don't have a new album in the midst doesn't mean things are going downhill...

Another Axl chat would be awesome though.

With all the bullshit that's been happening in the New GNR world lately, I've come to a startling realization. I simply do not fucking care about this band anymore. Nothing interesting has happened on the tour since early South America. Every setlist is exactly the same, and the performances of the songs that do have the privilege of being ON the setlist are vastly inferior to the Asia/Canada show bootlegs. I'll pay a bit of attention to the Reading/Leeds festivals, but honestly they're both just going to be the same old 16 song setlists with absolutely nothing interesting or different happening all show. After these two festivals, I don't see myself even checking the videos for anything until they play a proshot concert.

Top that off with the overall current state of the band. Everything about it is just a lackluster effort. According to what I've heard about the Sturgis show, Axl sounded terrible, Bumblefoot left the stage for 5 songs in a row and Frank messed up constantly. At this rate, Bumblefoot is definitely going to be gone by the end of 2010. Who can they replace him with? I honestly think they're just going to roll with Ashba and Fortus when this happens, and that will be a truly pathetic sight, completely unworthy of my attention.

The icing on the icing of the cake is this whole Twitter bullshit that happened today. After looking it over it's pretty fucking clear that Axl just had a moment where he just decided he didn't feel like touring anymore, and canceled the entire thing. The other members and the camp couldn't believe what they saw, so they tried to cover it up with their tweets. I'm pretty confident that the rest of the tour will still happen, but they're just going to be mailing it in.

Now with all of this said, no, I still do not want a reunion. It would definitely be better than the bullshit going on now, but it would also cancel out any slight hope we have of ever getting our hands on the unreleased Bucket stuff. I want to hear that, so until I do, I don't want a reunion.

You were not at Sturgis,you are feeding off negative information,you are simply assuming what you want about Ron,and why in the fuck make a goddamn public announcement that you don't "care" anymore? Do you ,in your flawed reasoning think anyone is interested in your statement of purpose? If you truly don't care just

stay at your negative shit forum,and leave this one alone,because some people here do care,and are looking forward to the upcoming gigs,misery loves company but spread yours elsewhere.

If your dont care about the band then dont come here every single day and over analyze every single little thing, like worrying about setlist from Korea or Osaka or Bumfuck Egypt. Guns N Roses have been pissing people off since back in the day and thats the way it is. Rock on GNR.

If your dont care about the band then dont come here every single day and over analyze every single little thing, like worrying about setlist from Korea or Osaka or Bumfuck Egypt. Guns N Roses have been pissing people off since back in the day and thats the way it is. Rock on GNR.

I'm just posting my thoughts on the current situation. If you've read my posts you'd know that usually I'm pretty defending of Axl and the band. Am I not allowed to vent and blow some steam? :rolleyes: Would you honestly enjoy a version of GNR with a guitar tandem of Ashba/Fortus?

I'm just posting my thoughts on the current situation. If you've read my posts you'd know that usually I'm pretty defending of Axl and the band. Am I not allowed to vent and blow some steam? :rolleyes: Would you honestly enjoy a version of GNR with a guitar tandem of Ashba/Fortus?

output.gif

And LOL @ Glow's photo.

i don't know about you guys, but a ashba/fortus tandem could be cool. but it would depend on what music they would play. they could not play ChiDem stuff, because they need bumble or bucket for that, but i can see them playing the AFD stuff and may be a new guns album with a more old guns kinda music.

but i really hope that gnr stays the way it is now. it rocks

i don't know about you guys, but a ashba/fortus tandem could be cool. but it would depend on what music they would play. they could not play ChiDem stuff, because they need bumble or bucket for that, but i can see them playing the AFD stuff and may be a new guns album with a more old guns kinda music.

I hope it stays the same way too, but it wont. In the 15 years of me being a Ron fan, this has got to be the worst I have seen him.

I hope it stays the same way too, but it wont. In the 15 years of me being a Ron fan, this has got to be the worst I have seen him.

i agree, he doesn't exactly look happy and full of energy on stage..