Tour? Axl is his own boss.

Route66

Yes we did. Was it good for you?

Yes. I think this is the first time we’ve got an answer so quickly. GN’R emailed our administrator. Festival Republic were informed by GN'R management that Guns N' Roses had not canceled their performances. On facebook, BBF appeared. In Gn’r world, that’s a lot. For years, gn’r fans didn’t receive any news from anyone, but this isn’t the case. On the contrary, GN’R is very communicative now in comparison with some years ago.

comon, lets put this to rest!!! the management has already said that the tour is still going!

you are infact stiring shit. stop spreading rumors

You're being naive. For the life of me, I don't understand how some people can be looking at this and thinking "Okay, it's totally clear! Everything's good, no worries!"

x2

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=166899

dumbasses

Who knows at this stage.

Until there is a statement from Axl I wouldn't believe what anyone else says, odds are they have no clue what is going on either.

Yes. I think this is the first time we’ve got an answer so quickly. GN’R emailed our administrator. Festival Republic were informed by GN'R management that Guns N' Roses had not canceled their performances. On facebook, BBF appeared. In Gn’r world, that’s a lot. For years, gn’r fans didn’t receive any news from anyone, but this isn’t the case. On the contrary, GN’R is very communicative now in comparison with some years ago.

Sorry but to say GNR communicate more now is crazy. All the band have signed agreements that effectively gag them. Back in the day Slash, duff, Adler, sorum and occasionally Izzy did interviews. They all talked about gnr progress with new albums or gigs. Now the various band members barely mention GNR or Axl. I can see why it's like that now as a lot of bullshit came out back then to manipulate the media. Time will tell if this tour goes ahead. It wouldn't be the first time gigs have been cancelled that's for sure. I really hope it works out. I will keep faith regardless but I know countless fans who won't.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say the rest of the tour isnt going to happen. This is Guns after all and no one can tell Axl to do something he doesnt want to do. Hearing from management etc is all fair and good but Axl is his own boss and have the management actually been able to contact him? If his twitter account was hacked would he not of jumped quickly to clear up any rumours? After all it will cost GNR money if people start returning tickets. I dont want to stir shit. I'm an old school GNR fan and i've become used to the ways of the GNR world and this to me is nothing out of the ordinary for being a GNR fan. Thoughts?

For the record. I wont be ditching on my fav band just because of some bad publicity. GNR are the best for me and always will be.

What?! Do you really think this is the first time this happens? IMO Axl has virtually "canceled" the tour many times, but the management always convinces him before he do any shit like he maybe did this time. Maybe the management said it was a hack so they could take sometime to convince Axl. But think are really pointing to a cracking twitter account, many things. The spelling, the device it was used to post, the problems to have a hacked account back, and more than anything, the fact that MANY, MANY CELEBRITIES accounts were hacked on saturday, many, Twitter probably had a problem on it's database, and of course the fact that the Guns N' Roses management said it was a crack. I believe them.

I'm pretty sure that Axl Rose is 100% clean on this incident, as he is 100% clean on the Rock N' Rev delay. Unfortunately I can't say the same about the Guns N' Roses managemnt though, on both cases.

Edited by ManetsBR

Guest RonMexico82

and more than anything, the fact that MANY, MANY CELEBRITIES accounts were hacked on saturday, many, Twitter probably had a problem on it's database, and of course the fact that the Guns N' Roses management said it was a crack. I believe them.

What other celebrities accounts were hacked excluding Brazilian celebrities? The only hacked account that is being discussed worldwide is Axl's.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say the rest of the tour isnt going to happen. This is Guns after all and no one can tell Axl to do something he doesnt want to do. Hearing from management etc is all fair and good but Axl is his own boss and have the management actually been able to contact him? If his twitter account was hacked would he not of jumped quickly to clear up any rumours? After all it will cost GNR money if people start returning tickets. I dont want to stir shit. I'm an old school GNR fan and i've become used to the ways of the GNR world and this to me is nothing out of the ordinary for being a GNR fan. Thoughts?

For the record. I wont be ditching on my fav band just because of some bad publicity. GNR are the best for me and always will be.

What?! Do you really think this is the first time this happens? IMO Axl has virtually "canceled" the tour many times, but the management always convinces him before he do any shit like he maybe did this time. Maybe the management said it was a hack so they could take sometime to convince Axl. But think are really pointing to a cracking twitter account, many things. The spelling, the device it was used to post, the problems to have a hacked account back, and more than anything, the fact that MANY, MANY CELEBRITIES accounts were hacked on saturday, many, Twitter probably had a problem on it's database, and of course the fact that the Guns N' Roses management said it was a crack. I believe them.

I'm pretty sure that Axl Rose is 100% clean on this incident, as he is 100% clean on the Rock N' Rev delay. Unfortunately I can't say the same about the Guns N' Roses managemnt though, on both cases.

Management will never convince Axl to do something he doesnt want to. If you think otherwise then fair enough. As for his twitter account. I'm pretty sure it wasnt hacked. Who would hack Axl's account and only post 1 message as a joke?? On top of that.. will all the worldwide news.. why would twitter not resolve such an earth shattering post that could potentially cost a lot of people a lot of money? Twitter could sort this any time if they had actually been asked could they not? Unless they are happy to get some publicity at Axl's expense? I dont know the full story however, i also dont believe everything i'm told. I support Axl and GNR but that doesnt mean i take GNR managements word for anything. No offence but if you believe GNR management you are in for many years of disappointment.

Sorry but to say GNR communicate more now is crazy. All the band have signed agreements that effectively gag them. Back in the day Slash, duff, Adler, sorum and occasionally Izzy did interviews. They all talked about gnr progress with new albums or gigs. Now the various band members barely mention GNR or Axl. I can see why it's like that now as a lot of bullshit came out back then to manipulate the media. Time will tell if this tour goes ahead. It wouldn't be the first time gigs have been cancelled that's for sure. I really hope it works out. I will keep faith regardless but I know countless fans who won't.

When I was a fan of original guns, the media made up a lot of rumours too, but that is another story. I was referring to the years 1998/2008. If you compare the news we have now with those years, there is a difference. It’s not the same.

It’s true what you say about the cancellation of shows. Gn’r has cancelled shows in the past. Gn’r is very unpredictable, but in this case they denied it as soon as it came up :shrugs: .

Cheers to you, bro. Sometimes GNR fans come off more hysterical than naive SexNTheCity fangirls. I mean, you have to be pretty naive when you think you can somehow influence the way Axl Rose acts or reacts by posting your opinion on internet message boards. Keep it easy, keep it relaxy, and keep it fun. Enjoy the ride, but don't make the ride more important than the world. Amen.

Now let's groupfuck!!! :heart:

As jarmo and others harped on us for years: Don't believe anything until it's on GN'R's official pages.

But that's the whole point. It is an offical Axl Facebok page, that gets updated more than the official Guns N'Roses website.

You'd have thought they would have posted a message on the official Guns N'Roses website telling people to ignore the Facebook post.

Edited by star

Cheers to you, bro. Sometimes GNR fans come off more hysterical than naive SexNTheCity fangirls. I mean, you have to be pretty naive when you think you can somehow influence the way Axl Rose acts or reacts by posting your opinion on internet message boards. Keep it easy, keep it relaxy, and keep it fun. Enjoy the ride, but don't make the ride more important than the world. Amen.

Now let's groupfuck!!! :heart:

mmmmmk. I'm struggling to see what relevance any of your post has to do with what i posted but never mind.. I'm not trying to influence anyone let alone Axl and to think i could influence Axl is a completely naive way of thinking on your part. At no point did i say anything like this :shrugs:

Anyway, groupfuck? Are you saying this because you have experience or because it sounds cool to say it on a GNR messageboard? If you have an opinion then cool. Dont try and tell me i'm somehow hoping to influence Axl with my posts though. I dont give a fuck what the man does or doesnt do. He's human, has a life and enjoys himself. So am i. :thumbsup:

I'm really upset.. that's not what I expected by the 'New Guns'.

I saw them live before in 2006 and I really thought that after the release of CD everything will get clearer.

Also the last years I really began to think, that Axl cares about his fans (posts in the forums, own twitter account, etc..).

And now??

Got my tickets for Prague here and really hope that someone from the GnR Camp is able to clarify what's going on.

And do it quick!

I'm really upset.. that's not what I expected by the 'New Guns'.

I saw them live before in 2006 and I really thought that after the release of CD everything will get clearer.

Also the last years I really began to think, that Axl cares about his fans (posts in the forums, own twitter account, etc..).

And now??

Got my tickets for Prague here and really hope that someone from the GnR Camp is able to clarify what's going on.

And do it quick!

What really worries me is the speed that GNR management moved to deny the tour cancellation. Maybe i'm a bit paranoid but things never move that quick in GNR land.

They better fucking announce something soon. Many of us (myself included) have pre-paid travel arrangements and hotels to get refunds on.

I know Axl doesn't care less about shitting on his fans, but the least he could do is clarify this once and for all.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say the rest of the tour isnt going to happen.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say the rest of the tour IS going to happen as we have been told numerous times by members of the band and it's management. We've been given an explanation for the twitter post.

I understand your intentions for making this topic were maybe good, but it's misleading for newer members and really just breeds the sort of negativity we don't need more of. This whole thing has been blown out of proportion. BBF isn't quitting, the tour isn't cancelled and it wasn't Axl's fault they went on stage late in Sturgis. I'm one of the first to criticise when things go wrong, but it's really not warranted here.