Axl is the most relevant man in rock.

Axl Knows

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RonMexico82

The only way Axl is relevant right now is because of his bullshit behaviour.

Like always. Axl's behaviour is let's say...special, haha

Of course but the sad thing about all of this is that the vast majority of the 14,000 fans in Dublin left the gig hating Axl Rose. That bothers me as a fan man. Ireland is a very small country and you can bet that most GNR fans were there. Now that group is a LOT smaller. Its a shame.

He is taking Jacko's place in that his odd behavior, and not the music, has become the main focal point of people's fascination with him.

If you are seriously comparing late shows with child molestaton allegations you need your pinhead examined.

seriously...some sick fucks on this site

He's been the same ever since they started headlining in 91. I don't understand the situation. IT'S NOTHING NEW!!

Allow me to clarify why this is still an issue. Axl hasn't changed. However his audience has and is no longer full of diehard GNR fans. It is now a greatest hits audience who came to see the hits. The hardcore GNR fans are in the minority.

That's not the case. He still has the same fans, it's just that those fans are 20 years older the same as he is. The point is that the twenty year olds who were die hards in the 80s/90s are now in their 40s and can't pull an all nighter on a Wednesday due to other commitments. When you've got kids to get back to and a job to hold down and you end up stuck in the middle of Dublin because the last train has fucked off you're likely to be a tad upset.

If you think that the people getting upset with being kept waiting till the early hours are only doing it because they're not true fans then you're deluded. Don't you think some of these people may actually be some of the most dedicated fans? People who are just upset that after waiting years and paying a fortune to see their heroes end up having their night ruined because of reasons beyond their control?

Imagine that you've been a fan since the Appetite days and not seen the band in years but decide to push the boat out for the Dublin gig? Buy tickets, arrange babysitters etc etc and end up after looking forward to this gig for years with the gig lasting 20 minutes. Don't know about you but i'd be pretty devastated.

There seems to be two types of GnR fans now. It used to be the 'axl' side and the "slash' side. But apparently now it's fans who want to see a kick-ass show and have the MUSIC be what the audience and music media are talking about the next day. Vs fans who hope a riot breaks out because of something Axl does. Some people want an Axl break-down, some people want Axl and the band to perform a killer show.

And it blows me away that the fans who want the breakdown or riot are the ones on this forum calling the regular fans crazy, pussies, etc.

It shows a total lack of maturity if you ask me. Bunch of daft kids wanting trouble for the sake of it and thinking that equates to rock and roll. The real fans want to see our favourite band play a kick ass show and prove to all the people wanting to pull them down just how great they can be. The fact is that the media hates GnR these days. The NME and all that wank are just waiting for any excuse to crucify Axl and it would be so easy for him to prove them wrong and just give them no excuse. The thing is that we all know that on their day Guns are amongst the best live bands on the planet and i'd like to see that reported in the press more often as opposed to the current shit.

I actually love the rant from Leeds 02 where Axl told the promoters to fuck off but that was in front of a crowd who were there mostly for GnR and it was the great comeback show after years away. These days he simply can't get away with it any more and that's the facts so I just wish he'd do what he does best, tell all the naysayers to get fucked by taking the fucking roof off the place and sending all the fans home, on time and raving about the best show they've ever seen.

Couldn't have said it better man.

The only way Axl is relevant right now is because of his bullshit behaviour.

Like always. Axl's behaviour is let's say...special, haha

Of course but the sad thing about all of this is that the vast majority of the 14,000 fans in Dublin left the gig hating Axl Rose. That bothers me as a fan man. Ireland is a very small country and you can bet that most GNR fans were there. Now that group is a LOT smaller. Its a shame.

Listen, I'm sorry that happened at the show, but stop fucking bitching. I have had my share of concert disappointments and cancellations, and I am not currently crying about that piece of shit hour long RHCP show I went to years back, and yet im still a big fan of them. Axl left because of people throwing shit (after he warned them not to), Anthony left because of "technical difficulties".

Guest RonMexico82

If you want to live in Axls ass you should post over at htgth. I have been posting here long enough and I won't stay silent to keep the Axl fanboys happy. My complaints are legitimate and I am not the only one discussing the fallout from the Dublin gig in various threads.

Edited by RonMexico82

If you want to live in Axls ass you should post over at htgth. I have been posting here long enough and I won't stay silent to keep the Axl **I am a stupid cupcake;Just Ignore my post**s happy. My complaints are legitimate and I am not the lot one discussing the fallout from the Dublin gig in various threads.

I am not up Axl's ass, after these last few shows I have been fairly critical of Axl, but really, you are a fucking cry baby. Most of the people who were at the show arent posting the same shit through 10 pages, enough is enough.

If you want to live in Axls ass you should post over at htgth. I have been posting here long enough and I won't stay silent to keep the Axl **I am a stupid cupcake;Just Ignore my post**s happy. My complaints are legitimate and I am not the lot one discussing the fallout from the Dublin gig in various threads.

I am not up Axl's ass, after these last few shows I have been fairly critical of Axl, but really, you are a fucking cry baby. Most of the people who were at the show arent posting the same shit through 10 pages, enough is enough.

Most of the people at the show aren't on this forum.

True, but even the ones that were, they havent bitched this much.

Guest RonMexico82

Bite me.

Bite me.

If it makes you stop crying, then so be it.

He is taking Jacko's place in that his odd behavior, and not the music, has become the main focal point of people's fascination with him.

If you are seriously comparing late shows with child molestaton allegations you need your pinhead examined.

seriously...some sick fucks on this site

He's been the same ever since they started headlining in 91. I don't understand the situation. IT'S NOTHING NEW!!

Allow me to clarify why this is still an issue. Axl hasn't changed. However his audience has and is no longer full of diehard GNR fans. It is now a greatest hits audience who came to see the hits. The hardcore GNR fans are in the minority.

That's not the case. He still has the same fans, it's just that those fans are 20 years older the same as he is. The point is that the twenty year olds who were die hards in the 80s/90s are now in their 40s and can't pull an all nighter on a Wednesday due to other commitments. When you've got kids to get back to and a job to hold down and you end up stuck in the middle of Dublin because the last train has fucked off you're likely to be a tad upset.

If you think that the people getting upset with being kept waiting till the early hours are only doing it because they're not true fans then you're deluded. Don't you think some of these people may actually be some of the most dedicated fans? People who are just upset that after waiting years and paying a fortune to see their heroes end up having their night ruined because of reasons beyond their control?

Imagine that you've been a fan since the Appetite days and not seen the band in years but decide to push the boat out for the Dublin gig? Buy tickets, arrange babysitters etc etc and end up after looking forward to this gig for years with the gig lasting 20 minutes. Don't know about you but i'd be pretty devastated.

There seems to be two types of GnR fans now. It used to be the 'axl' side and the "slash' side. But apparently now it's fans who want to see a kick-ass show and have the MUSIC be what the audience and music media are talking about the next day. Vs fans who hope a riot breaks out because of something Axl does. Some people want an Axl break-down, some people want Axl and the band to perform a killer show.

And it blows me away that the fans who want the breakdown or riot are the ones on this forum calling the regular fans crazy, pussies, etc.

Jim Morrison: "You want my death"

Those calling for a riot are part of generation that spawned pussy bands contrived in the studio..by the time rock got to them it wasnt realy music anymore but specticle and celebrity. Want to see your fucking fav band..type in You tube and see them live from the previous gig. Dont have to save money up to buy thier album just download it. All neat and nice. All those fuckers are trying to do is see the circus. be part of the violence and thrill in the specticle but more so..like the Romans they are bored with thier entertainment. Like Jim said what they really want is his DEATH...

Guest RonMexico82

@Cdlove. I'm ashamed to say that as a Guns N Roses fan for the past 20 years, we have been reduced to scrotes like you attacking genuine fans who have offered nothing but a fair and balanced opinion of current events. You deserve everything you get frankly, no doubt you will have your mouth wide open ready for Axl to piss down it. You should change your username to GoldenShowerLove.

Edited by RonMexico82

@Cdlove. I'm ashamed to say that as a Guns N Roses fan for the past 20 years, we have been reduced to scrotes like you attacking genuine fans who have offered nothing but a fair and balanced opinion of current events. You deserve everything you get frankly, no doubt you will have your mouth wide open ready for Axl to piss down it. You should change your username to GoldenShowerLove.

LOL, was I defending Axl ANYWHERE on this incident? I am quite disgusted by this whole thing, and they way he whistled at the other band mates like they were dogs.......barbaric. But you complain........sooooooo much. Like I said before, a topic, or a post or 5 would be fine to get your point across, Axl's a dick........headline news right there.

This is Guns N' Roses. It has been like this for almost 20 years. Why do you still complain? If it didn't change in two decades, why would it change in one day.

This is a Guns N' Roses forum. The Official Axl Rose Haters Forum is this one.

Where is Rancid_Punks when you need him? The educators are running wild.

and they way he whistled at the other band mates like they were dogs.......barbaric.

I never saw this.....link?

Conor said it, if you want a vid look for November Rain Dublin 2010 on youtube.

I had a look, but I didn't see anything I'd say was malicious or anything. He just sort of whistled at someone to get their attention. Maybe I'm missing something, I don't know.

Now I see the reason why many GnR fans stick to anything goes. All you Axl ass suckers don't seem to understand a small thing called educated criticism. You guys arnt real fans but merely online fuckwits who think they are cool by posting and defending their likewise delusional hero Axl Rose. "it has been like for the past 20 years", true Manets it has but that doesn't mean it is any more or less acceptable (and it is less btw) for axl to turn up late. You fools who think it is cool to turn up 1 hour + late to shows need your head examining. The fans arn't 20 anymore and this ain't the 80's either, so in the words of your hero Axl, fuckheads go home

Now I see the reason why many GnR fans stick to anything goes. All you Axl ass suckers don't seem to understand a small thing called educated criticism. You guys arnt real fans but merely online fuckwits who think they are cool by posting and defending their likewise delusional hero Axl Rose. "it has been like for the past 20 years", true Manets it has but that doesn't mean it is any more or less acceptable (and it is less btw) for axl to turn up late. You fools who think it is cool to turn up 1 hour + late to shows need your head examining. The fans arn't 20 anymore and this ain't the 80's either, so in the words of your hero Axl, fuckheads go home

+1

Lol, unfortunately not all of us are as happy to jump on the bashing bandwagon as you are. :rolleyes: Some of us actually want to, y'know, maintain some dignity and support the guy for being himself.