Axl is the most relevant man in rock.

Axl Knows

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree actually, he's the only true-to-himself, no-nonsense rock n' roller left in the music business. And that''s why people hate the guy so much. He does whatever the fuck he wants while they are all tied up with their shitty jobs and morgage repayments and generic conformist lifestyles. God forbid somebody won't conform to "accepted norms".

Its true-all publicity is good publicity. The fuck up at Dublin will only remind the world what a genuine rock star Axl Rose was and still is :shades:

I don't know about being up Axls ass -but I'd be quite happy to give it a squeeze(just a small 1)

Edited by juadlu

This is Guns N' Roses. It has been like this for almost 20 years. Why do you still complain? If it didn't change in two decades, why would it change in one day.

This is a Guns N' Roses forum. The Official Axl Rose Haters Forum is this one.

Fuck that. There's a big difference between a hater and someone who doesn't make excuses for everything Axl does. I'm not a hater at all, I dished out a lot of money to see the guy. I saw one amazing show, and one catastrophy. I don't like the guy as a person or a professional, but as an artist he's fantastic.

I thought he was a cunt before the Belfast show, but if I was a "hater" I never would've gone. The guy rocked the Odyssey Arena, and embarrassed the O2.

wasted, I love your avatar, makes me laugh everytime :rofl-lol:

You guys arnt real fans but merely online fuckwits who think they are cool by posting and defending their likewise delusional hero Axl Rose.

You're only here to bash GNR and Axl. How are you not a fuckwit? You WASTE your time here, you waste your time spitting venom and to no avail because no one cares about your goddamn grudge against Axl.

This is Guns N' Roses. It has been like this for almost 20 years. Why do you still complain? If it didn't change in two decades, why would it change in one day.

This is a Guns N' Roses forum. The Official Axl Rose Haters Forum is this one.

Fuck that. There's a big difference between a hater and someone who doesn't make excuses for everything Axl does. I'm not a hater at all, I dished out a lot of money to see the guy. I saw one amazing show, and one catastrophy. I don't like the guy as a person or a professional, but as an artist he's fantastic.

I thought he was a cunt before the Belfast show, but if I was a "hater" I never would've gone. The guy rocked the Odyssey Arena, and embarrassed the O2.

I didnt say you are a hater did I? but you to admit that Bonham made a good job reuniting the GNR haters and trollers in one single place.

EDIT: People will probably take that up the wrong way. The only way Axl is relevant right now is because of his bullshit behaviour. It is not for his music. Which one matters more? Music or bullshit?

The funny thing is the music and live performances are pretty damn good, just getting over shadowed by the shit

Well is just completly natural because what is always more important in terms of media is the "scandals"....and during Guns existence that was always the biggest part of subjects about guns on the press .

Plus , unfortunally rock and roll isnt as relevant as it used to be , so talking about the music itself doesnt really matter to the media

No, the crowd did that to themselves.

How the fuck can you continue to blame "the crowd" when it was clearly the actions of a few individuals in a room full of thousands? I'm willing to accept that all your other bullshit but come on, that's just silly.

How the fuck can you continue to blame "the crowd" when it was clearly the actions of a few individuals in a room full of thousands? I'm willing to accept that all your other bullshit but come on, that's just silly.

Exactly, like I have said many times before, Axl should have weeded out those dumbasses rather than end the show for a few minutes.

Listen, the crowd of Bergen (which I was a part of, front row) got the SAME treatment than the one in Dublin, 1h20 or so of Danko Jones and 2 hours waiting for Guns. NOBODY threw bottles of piss and NOBODY BOO'D Guns. The Dublin crowd's attitude was plain shit and they deserved Axl's attitude. End of.

Some of you are thick fucking cunts :rofl-lol:

A minority of fans in Dublin wanted trouble........................... Minority

+1

People here can't seem to grasp that a handful of people out of THOUSANDS does not equate to the crowd at a whole. Hell, at Reading there were one or two people booing around me but people told them to shut up and on the whole everybody was enjoying it. I take it it was similar at Dublin. Of course there were no bottling incidents at Reading. [Although I did see one bottle on stage at Reading to the far right of the stage, luckily Axl didn't notice.]

Edited by LesPaul_Player_91

Uh, could the Dublin crybabies stick to the Official Dublin Crybabies thread? Thanks.

Because you've no answer to your fucking stupidity. This has nothing specific to do with specifically Dublin. How can you say that the actions of a few reflect the entire "crowd"? You make it out that Axl was having bottles thrown at him by 10,000 people.

You can argue all your other shit as opinion, that's fine, it is YOUR opinion, but you're simply just wrong here.

Uh, could the Dublin crybabies stick to the Official Dublin Crybabies thread? Thanks.

Because you've no answer to your fucking stupidity. This has nothing specific to do with specifically Dublin. How can you say that the actions of a few reflect the entire "crowd"? You make it out that Axl was having bottles thrown at him by 10,000 people.

You can argue all your other shit as opinion, that's fine, it is YOUR opinion, but you're simply just wrong here.

It's not "a few" when the entire arena was BOOING. See the videos on youtube for more information.

It's not "a few" when the entire arena was BOOING. See the videos on youtube for more information.

Yeah, I was there mate, you don't need to tell me. They've paid money to see a band that was late and left the stage after a few songs? We were supposed to continue to cheer during the second wait? Nah. Don't tell me about a concert I was there for. Not to mention that's fucking crazy. People boo. Big deal. If I go to watch a football team and they get beaten badly, I'll boo because they didn't perform. Everyone does. Throwing bottles was the problem, not the booing.

I didn't realise you were a fucking idiot too. Save yourself.

And well done, you've clearly no answer. Bravo :)

Edited by Conor

Look mate, just face it.... The Dublin crowd were a bunch of pussies for booing and hurling abuse at the stage as the videos show. They were also a bunch of pussies for just standing around like retards while the stage was pelted. Shittiest crowd I've ever seen. They didn't deserve the A+ show most crowds deserve. Infact Axl shouldn't have performed for that pathetic excuse for an audience at all. They should be listening to Arctic Monkeys or The Killers or something... bands that do what the public think they should do.

Look mate, just face it.... The Dublin crowd were a bunch of pussies for booing and hurling abuse at the stage as the videos show. They were also a bunch of pussies for just standing around like retards while the stage was pelted. Shittiest crowd I've ever seen. They didn't deserve the A+ show most crowds deserve. Infact Axl shouldn't have performed for that pathetic excuse for an audience at all. They should be listening to Arctic Monkeys or The Killers or something... bands that do what the public think they should do.

Pussies for booing? What the fuck? How were we standing around like retards while the stage was pelted? I've seen shittier crowds. Most people seemed to get into it again when the show eventually got running again, but what do you expect? They're not going to react the same to Paradise City with Axl running all over the stage after two hours of rocking, and him sulking in the corner after a broken up show.

Can't you just agree that Axl could've handled things better, and those few who did throw things were pricks that should have been kicked out? Really... I don't know what's wrong with you if you can't agree with that. It had fuck all to do with the "crowd" as a group.