Guns N' Roses @ Amneville, Sep 10th

Spirit

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference between going on at a decent time and going on at stupid o'clock - not bitter about Dublin I swear!!

Stupid o' clock... what do you mean? there's a 20min difference between the dublin show and today...

In Bergen they went on at 23:10, but there were no stupid idiots throwing bottles at the stage. Some booing before the show, but nothing whatsoever after the opening chords of CD.

I was there it was past 10:30

The updates (intro) came in at exactly 10:24

Well whatever not the point I was trying to make, seems like he's taking notice, better start times, more variation in the set lists. A good time to see a concert.

Ok. 10:05 is a good time to see a concert. 20 min later it's "fire at will".

Just to make sure I got you.

Point I was trying to make is they weren't really unreasonable late in Dublin. At least if you've even heard of GN'R before.

19 songs is much more like it. That should be the minimum every night. The nights he was only doing 16 he was being lazy and its not fair to the fans considering GNR is by no means a cheap ticket. Nice to see maybe someone got in his ear to get his ass in gear out there.

19 songs is much more like it. That should be the minimum every night. The nights he was only doing 16 he was being lazy and its not fair to the fans considering GNR is by no means a cheap ticket. Nice to see maybe someone got in his ear to get his ass in gear out there.

bullshit...Apparently you have never been to a "regular" 90 minute show that most bands do!