A Kind of Magic

Guest Edward Rose

Guest Edward Rose

what if they just couldn't afford it, but their mental faculties were fine?

If they simply can't afford it then God will avenge them and the Capitalist Pigs will eventually pay for their crimes. rock3

Edward Rose

Edited by Edward Rose

Guest Edward Rose

Anyone who passes up the opportunity to witness this kind of magic is just a stupid motherf*cker...

(Live SCOM in Mexico video)

Here is some ma*j*ick for ya.

(Fink video)

So now it's just another f*cking lead guitarist pissing contest? I got news for everyone... 30,000 Mexicans, without English as their native language, aren't singing every word to ROBIN'S song.

Get over it. Move on.

Edward Rose

So now it's just another f*cking lead guitarist pissing contest? I got news for everyone... 30,000 Mexicans, without English as their native language, aren't singing every word to ROBIN'S song.

Get over it. Move on.

Edward Rose

Actually I saw a vid of the S. America tour where a big crowd was singing Better. :lol: They even sang the opening riff to CD in some vid, the crazy and awesome people they are.

I must admit I was really sad when robin left... the whole thought yet ANOTHER guitar player to try and explain to my family and friends in gnr. I was sad for robin too too have been with the project for so long and leave on the eve of everything falling into place... BUT DJ has won me over. His enthusiasm is infectious and while I loved robin's bluesy sloppy style... I think DJ captures the slash feel and appeals to the crowd more... Happy to have DJ on board... Robin was always just a touch too aloof for my liking

I have no desire to see this band play the other bands songs (that goes for both bands. The AFD line up and the CD line up). If this band releases new songs and drops a CD AND I enjoy it, then sure, I'd have interest in seeing them. But only for the new material. I have a strong opinion on cover bands....I hate them.

Edited by Nintari

I like the way the new band plays the old songs, they push the tempo of the songs up another noch and to me sounds better live than the old band. JMO!!

i just hate the pissing contest between the old and new band.

The orginal was something special that will most likely never happen again.

The new band in what ever incarnation is special too, because it is what we have and that is all we are going to get! So why not just enjoy! All the bitching and moaning in the world isn't going to change a thing!!!!

I have no desire to see this band play the other bands songs (that goes for both bands. The AFD line up and the CD line up). If this band releases new songs and drops a CD AND I enjoy it, then sure, I'd have interest in seeing them. But only for the new material. I have a strong opinion on cover bands....I hate them.

Same here, except I honestly don't see any chemistry with the current lineup. And if there's no chemistry, there's no quality output. With the original and UYI lineup there was major chemistry. With the 2002 lineup, they had musicians who could really jam. The current lineup is a touring tribute show more than anything else. Sure, they can play their instruments and all, I just don't have any sense of awe when I see these guys perform.

Edited by Uncle Buck

Same here, except I honestly don't see any chemistry with the current lineup. And if there's no chemistry, there's no quality output. With the original and UYI lineup there was major chemistry. With the 2002 lineup, they had musicians who could really jam. The current lineup is more of a touring tribute show more than anything else. Sure, they can play their instruments and all, I just don't have any sense of awe when I see these guys perform.

I think this band has great chemistry, they play off each other well and look like they have a good time. Axl seems to be the happiest he's been in a long time. You want to see bad chemistry, go check out some of the UYI tour.