Axl on TMZ Today

olga

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st there was the painting he failed to stump up the cash for.

Now Bentley want there over due cash.

How many others are waiting for unpaid debts?

For a bloke that didn't go out much for over 10 years, it makes you wonder what he did with all his cash?

Did Chinese Democracy nearly bunkrupt Axl Roses?

Edited by star

For a bloke that didn't go out much for over 10 years, it makes you wonder what he did with all his cash?

He goes thru managements like people go thru toilet paper, I'm sure more than a few pieces of paperwork/receipts/bills get lost in the shuffle more often than not...

Or we can just blame Del James

Edited by moreblack

You guys are reading way too much in this article.

Oooooh the horror of Axl Rose leasing an automobile :rolleyes:

Geez could it be that he is human and leases cars to see if he actuallly likes them before he purchases them?

And just because he leased it how does Bentley know it was Axl who did the damage and drove all those miles? I know he is responsible for it because it was his name on the lease but anyone of his people could have used that car and from the mileage I'd say a lot of people did use it that are close to him.

And who cares anyway. The $$ in damages is a drop in the bucket to what his net worth is. This bill is pocket change to Axl Rose.

Slashites can only hope.

Seems kinda odd they're suing him years after the alleged incident.

No odd.

Usually when you owe companies money, they don't sue right away. They hire a collection agency and attempt to recieve their money through that route.

A lawsuit is usually the last resort.

I bet Beta was joyriding in it. <_<

It sounded like he wasn't in a rush to give back the car. Wonder if Beta was freaking out about it, or he just procrasinated until he wound up with the final notice.

That's taking a huge loss on something you don't even own. Thought he liked his independence and freedom, why be in a contract for a car?

If GNR has songs in "Glee"... now you'll know why.

It's rather odd to trash a car you don't even own, if he was just trying it out before he bought it why would he keep it on a multi year lease? It doesn't take long to figure out if that's the car you want to buy or not.

I don't think I'd be surprised if he was broke. He lives a pretty lavish lifestyle and over the past 10-15 years you have to figure he was spending more money then he was making. Taking so long to make Chinese Democracy didn't help and if he was paying the other band members out of pocket well... Maybe not broke but definately not as rich as he once was. When was the last time he was really relevant? I doubt he's getting huge checks on a regular basis anymore.

This isn't the first time he's been sued for not making payments. If he had the money, I can't see him not paying. He isn't a deadbeat. (i don't think he is at least)

I don't know, just my thoughts.

hes getting paid a mill for the sydney gig so he could afford it in a heartbeat, but like all stories theres more to this one it seems...

• 11 months later...