Lack of Slash or Matt commenting on Duff playing with Axl

Vincent Vega

Indigo Child, you couldn't be more wrong. Axl said on the chats that he could do with no problem something with Duff, and play together. As they did. But not Slash. Slash is a cancer.

Axl sent Slash a sympothy card when Slash's mother died last year. Relationship between the two can't be as bad as people think..

?

You know this how?

Slash will reveal all on Letterman

Shakamaker I look forward to seeing Letterman then.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if slash turned up drunk at duffs house to see if Axl mentioned his name at all

Slash: 'so duff, did Axl say anything about me? '

Duff: 'nah man i was only on stage for a few songs and we just grabbed some dinner afterwards'

slash: ' did he say anything about me at dinner ,did he at least refer to me as cancer cmon, i need to get back into gnr'

lol

Grow up

tell that to slash

i wonder if slash turned up drunk at duffs house to see if Axl mentioned his name at all

Duff: 'nah man i was only on stage for a few songs and we just grabbed some dinner afterwards'

slash: ' did he say anything about me at dinner ,did he at least refer to me as cancer cmon, i need to get back into gnr'

lol

Grow up

tell that to slash

what..? slash is just doing what slash does.... :shrugs:

brothers' just trollin brooooo, but you gotta admit slash would give his right arm, or 10$ out of his bank account (both mean the same to him) to be back in gnr

Edited by gunns5

Indigo Child, you couldn't be more wrong. Axl said on the chats that he could do with no problem something with Duff, and play together. As they did. But not Slash. Slash is a cancer.

Axl sent Slash a sympothy card when Slash's mother died last year. Relationship between the two can't be as bad as people think..

?

You know this how?

Oh my god you attention seeker... Anyone gives this guy any credit?

?

You know this how?

Oh my god you attention seeker... Anyone gives this guy any credit?

I tried to, but he only accepts cheque or cash

Right okay. Slash on Letterman this Thursday...How can I see this in the UK? I have Sky but don't know if it's on any of the channels - I know I get the The Tonight Show but not sure about the late show. Or is there somewhere else live-streaming it?

Right okay. Slash on Letterman this Thursday...How can I see this in the UK? I have Sky but don't know if it's on any of the channels - I know I get the The Tonight Show but not sure about the late show. Or is there somewhere else live-streaming it?

It'll most likely be on youtube by the end of the week. His last Letterman interview is.

Guest RonMexico82

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

It is easy to stay bitter with someone when your paths never cross, but when they do, especially unexpectedly, a lot of that bitterness falls away.

I bet if Slash and Axl met unexpectedly they would be able to talk like adults. They won't be best friends overnight or anything but a cordial exchange can work wonders for repairing broken bridges.

I guarantee you that if Slash and Axl were to ever play Estranged onstage again it would be a very cathartic experience for both of them.

Edited by RonMexico82

lol

I find it embarrassing as a gnr fan when people post pretend possible conversations between band/former band members. Its really stupid and kinda sad.

Anyone else think that maybe Axl didn't call Slash a Cancer and maybe Del just wrote it.

Not for an instant.

I think that the "cancer" thing was an exageration from Axl... it was some kind of way to say he'd tour with his band and not Slash that year and stop any speculation.

Even DJ Ashba likes Slash and said it on his twitter this year.

I heard earlier this year that Axl and Slash are "talking" again (probably bs but you never know), I don't know in which way, but the situation ain't as bad as it looks. I bet good money they'll share a stage again one day like Duff did in London.

But I doubt much more will happen. It's up to Axl to decide, but when something broke that bad between two friends, it can never be the same again, and most times, this renewed friendship doesn't work. Axl ain't a business man, if he does reunite, it will be for the fans, that he really does love. And I doubt it will go beyond one or two gigs. But again I don't know and you never know what happens.

Axl just comes off to me as a person who like genuine friendships, and he got that with his current line-up, he got other things to take care off: a new album, with this new line up.

lol

I find it embarrassing as a gnr fan when people post pretend possible conversations between band/former band members. Its really stupid and kinda sad.

+1

Back on topic: I don't know why Slash and/or Matt should say anything about Duff's performance with GN'R, he's old enough to do whatever he wants.

lol

:rofl-lol:

Because nobody gives a shit about $la$h or sorum.

why you gotta lie like that?

At this point, I only want to see a reunion just see people like him attitude change, as soon Slash is back in the band.

They're like sheep.

Edited by SunnyDRE

His comments will be nice...yet Axl will again play the 10 year old with a grudge and continue to want nothing to do with him, and continue to play to a 4,000 person crowd.

Find me three dates on this tour (Acoustic shows don't count) where the attendance has been <5000.

Don't give to many attention to him, just read is signature:

"Chinese Democracy is better than Appetite for Destruction

New GN'R is better than VR (and also old GN'R for that matter)"

He should take himself to a mental facility. You can't take a guy who says that seriously....

truth is the truth hurts...dont you agree?

People still about Slash quite a bit

I don't think anyone has ever cared about what Sorum does :xmasssanta:

His comments will be nice...yet Axl will again play the 10 year old with a grudge and continue to want nothing to do with him, and continue to play to a 4,000 person crowd.

Both shows I went to were sold out with over 10,000 tickets. Just saying, I ain't a **I am a stupid cupcake;Just Ignore my post** or anything, but there's no need to exaggerate.

Edit: Lol, still filtered.

Edited by Conor

lol

It works best with photoshop and cartoon balloons.

GNR fiction? Someone's going to do a zombie book.... read the synopsis on "Paul is Undead".