DJ Ashba comment on US tour

ll_tj1

This was posted on DJ Ashba's Facebook 21 minutes ago. US tour???

Dj ASHBA™ I am looking forward to the release of the New Sixx:A.M. album, This Is Gonna Hurt. I am also looking forward to touring the US with Guns N' Roses. Gonna be a good year!

21 minutes ago

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest siliconmessiah

There we got it! GREAT!!!!

BUT ANOTHER CHINESE DEMOCRACY TOUR!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THEY MUST BE FUCKING KIDDING US!

Edited by siliconmessiah

Translation:

Sixx:A.M.'s album is coming soon, it's going to be painful on the ears.

Looking forward to touring the US with GNR, but it's going to be a good year whether or not we tour, because I've got Sixx:A.M. going for me!

Edited by The Black

Guest siliconmessiah

DJ you're going to get in so much trouble!

Of course he has asked Axl, as Axl runs the ship.

With a U.S Tour coming up, I am also certain that we´ll hear new music this year!

Because they can´t expect to do yet another Chinese Democracy tour of the U.S. Not if they want to be taken seriously by their fanbase.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Translation:

Sixx:A.M.'s album is coming soon, it's going to be painful on the ears.

Looking forward to touring the US with GNR, but it's going to be a good year whether or not we tour, because I've got Sixx:A.M. going for me!

....and there it is.

Guest siliconmessiah

the album will finally be released the proper way

But I just don´t get it.

People know what Chinese Democracy is. I have been able to buy it on my local gas station for many years now.

A CD-re-release is just utter stupidness. Come on! Guns N Roses have been on a Chinese Democracy tour for over 10 years. It´s time to let go!

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

This is as good a confirmation as any that GN'R still intend to tour the States and conclude the Chinese Democracy World Tour. Hopefully this intention (and that's all it is let's not get carried away, only a few days ago Axl confirmed there were no concrete plans) comes to fruition sooner rather than later.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Guest siliconmessiah

conclude the “Chinese Democracy” World Tour.

This would be a joke.

I am sure we´ll get a new album prior or just in the start of the intended tour. I still believe!

Edited by siliconmessiah

But I just don´t get it.

People know what Chinese Democracy is. I have been able to buy it on my local gas station for many years now.

A CD-re-release is just utter stupidness. Come on! Guns N Roses have been on a Chinese Democracy tour for over 10 years. It´s time to let go!

bonus tracks

correct pamphlet

alternate artwork

dvd

music video's

promotion

its time to do it right.

You can not make a pie out of shit! They need to release new album that's better then CD. Real Rn'R album!

Guest siliconmessiah

But I just don´t get it.

bonus tracks

correct pamphlet

alternate artwork

dvd

music video's

promotion

its time to do it right.

You can not make a pie out of shit! They need to release new album that's better then CD. Real Rn'R album!

Better than CD? That´s just bullshit. Chinese Democracy is a great album.

But a re-release would be a stupid move.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

That would be cool! I'd be happy for all the fellow US GNR fans here! :)

Aye. Only fair they get a share in the fun we had last year!

But I just don´t get it.

bonus tracks

correct pamphlet

alternate artwork

dvd

music video's

promotion

its time to do it right.

Better than CD? That´s just bullshit. Chinese Democracy is a great album.

But a re-release would be a stupid move.

AFD is a great album. CD is just good album.

Is there any chance they could do both a re-issue and new music? They could reissue CD with 2-3 leftover tracks on it and/or a live DVD, then tour and write in the summer, then work on new stuff for a holiday release.

I realize this may be one of the dumbest posts ever considering the band's productivity, but it's a fun thought.

Right, cause all music that is not Rn'R blows doesn't it

GN'R are best at Rn'R and they should stick to it.

Im a music producer myself and don't have a problem working on any music style.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

This would be a joke.

I am sure we´ll get a new album prior or just in the start of the intended tour. I still believe!

How would it be a “joke”? The United States has never had a full on tour from this incarnation of Guns N' Roses. What I would regard as being a bit of a “joke” would be releasing an album from a now defunct line-up as the seventh Guns N' Roses studio album.

Ideally GN'R would leak the rest of “Chinese Democracy” and give themselves some fresh fuel for the U.S tour with a look to recording a record with the new band after. Alternatively GN'R could pen some new songs during their run in the States and gradually incorporate them into the set.