DJ Ashba comment on US tour

ll_tj1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GN'R reminds me of the movie Groundhog Day.

You guys are being idiots, you do realize that people in the US have not got to hear-Sorry, This i love, prostitute,shacklers, any of the songs on CD besides mad, blues,better, and i heard TWAT in NY in 06, so they fuckin better tour the US with a Chinese Democracy Tour, cause i will be pissed off if i cant hear those songs live. People are never satisfied, just like the leaks, people want more and more and more

You guys are being idiots, you do realize that people in the US have not got to hear-Sorry, This i love, prostitute,shacklers, any of the songs on CD besides mad, blues,better, and i heard TWAT in NY in 06, so they fuckin better tour the US with a Chinese Democracy Tour, cause i will be pissed off if i cant hear those songs live. People are never satisfied, just like the leaks, people want more and more and more

Because they can't do that after doing something new first?

Seriously, why not tour the US after at least 2 albums of material is out, that way they can balance or have the majority of the set as new Gn'R stuff, and really become something fresh

Because they can't do that after doing something new first?

Seriously, why not tour the US after at least 2 albums of material is out, that way they can balance or have the majority of the set as new Gn'R stuff, and really become something fresh

If they were going to only play newgnr i would love it, but i doubt that will ever be the case

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

to bad DJ is the least reliable member of the band (along with axl).

when i hear it from bumblefoot then i'll really start celebrating.

C'mon. That's a bit unfair. Dj is just a bit over enthusiastic. He's not talking out of his ass. He just seems to be a bit incapable in terms of differentiating between provisional plans/intentions and concrete plans.

Bumblefoot has been talking about sidelining his own musical exploits for a while now (because of GN'R still being on the road). Anyone who knows Ron's work ethic knows he doesn't sideline his music for any old thing. So clearly Guns N' Roses is not by any means finished with touring.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Anyway didn't they just play a show 2 months ago, what about the long silences there'd been during this bands quest to release an album.. we have twitter and members constantly updating and stuff yet everyone's bothered that Guns can't be on the road all the time

how comes Dj Ash always seems to know more than BF on what Axl's plans could include ?

he doesnt. he is wrong every time he tells us something about GNR and BBF shoots him down everytime. BBF is the only reliable member. I cant even describe how much I love that man in a compleatly homosexual way. DJ on the other hand.....good guitarist....good stage presence.....good to fans.....but for some reason he alwyas comes off as a douche to me.

newswire_dj-ashba_1.jpg

how could you possibly think that guy can come off as a douche??

The band hasn't gone AWOL, it hasn't been that long since the last show of the tour. It takes more than that to organize another tour, a possible new album, and doing personal things on top of that (family, solo albums, etc.) Just give it time, I'm sure they won't take 14 years this time around

to bad DJ is the least reliable member of the band (along with axl).

when i hear it from bumblefoot then i'll really start celebrating.

C'mon. That's a bit unfair. Dj is just a bit over enthusiastic. He's not talking out of his ass. He just seems to be a bit incapable in terms of differentiating between provisional plans/intentions and concrete plans.

Bumblefoot has been talking about sidelining his own musical exploits for a while now (because of GN'R still being on the road). Anyone who knows Ron's work ethic knows he doesn't sideline his music for any old thing. So clearly Guns N' Roses is not by any means finished with touring.

He's right. Ron is a very busy man and always likes to get things done. He wouldn't be sidelining his own plans if it wasn't for something related to Guns N' Roses.

I can't wait to see these guys again!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck yeah, I can't wait! I am so there. I had all but given up, I though no way they will tour US now, I was so upset. Not DJ lets this leak, hell yeah baby. I will be doing anything I can to get the best seat to as many shows as possible, 2011 going to fucking rock!