A few small facts about CD that some of you may not know

Black Sabbath

never been banned, fellow cupcake. And really c'mon Volcano would you really want me banned? that kinda hurts my feelings.

I thought we had kinda had a love hate relationship/mutual respect thing going on. If me and Moreblack left..you'd have no fun.

First of all, moreblack actually contributes to discussion and isn't on some anti-GNR autopilot, like you. Don't group yourselves together.

You just incessantly talk shit, trying to annoy people.

We get it. No really we do, you don't like GNR any more. Thanks for sharing. Maybe it's time to move on.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never been banned, fellow cupcake. And really c'mon Volcano would you really want me banned? that kinda hurts my feelings.

I thought we had kinda had a love hate relationship/mutual respect thing going on. If me and Moreblack left..you'd have no fun.

First of all, moreblack actually contributes to discussion and isn't on some anti-GNR autopilot, like you. Don't group yourselves together.

You just incessantly talk shit, trying to annoy people.

We get it. No really we do, you don't like GNR any more. Thanks for sharing. Maybe it's time to move on.

This entire topic concerning "friends of salesclerks" that know "insider information" is completely and undeniably within the boundless ranges of stupidity,not only do I not believe it,I find it terribly presumptuous that the OP would actually assume that everyone here was that gullible, I have little tolerance for such people, also anyone here who's main incentive is to belittle and berate GNR, Like SunnyD,rawker,wicked hand and numerous other haters could disappear,and it wouldn't upset me at all.

I love how all of the people who are getting so uptight about this thread either don't like Best Buy or are acting like I've let out Top-Quality info. :lol: Really, if you don't believe the 4 lines I've stated, then don't. I don't care. If you would like to make a list of benefits that I would receive by giving false info, then so be it, because right now, I've got nothin'. :shrugs:

Oh I see, so because you're a "sales associate" at Best Buy, that makes you credible, is that the case Black Sabbath?

I also love the bit about "one of my good friends from work who has been there [blah blah blah]." That was just priceless.

It's good to know that minimum wage sales clerks are privvy to such detailed information about business contracts.

Best Buy, the store where their "geek squad" is told to charge customers exorbitant fees for data recovery if the customer says the data is super valuable and irreplaceable. Yup, that's right, variable pricing depending on how freaked out you are that your harddrive crashed. Guess who I heard that from? My friend that works there. Except in this case that's verifiable from any scam artist (i mean "employee") of geek squad.

First of all, the "Best Buy insider" bit was a joke. Didn't get it? I just told you. Thanks for killing the joke, fag.

Second of all, what, you want me to give his name, number, address, SSN? He's a friend from work. If him being a friend discredits him for anything, then fuck off.

Detailed information? :lol: Alright, bro

>irrelevant information from someone who clearly doesn't like Best Buy

Your tenure here,as well as "other forums" does not impress me in the slightest,does your "good friend" have a name?

Why should I believe this,when everyone has a "friend" who they supposedly get information/misinformation from, I'm doubtful to say the least,maybe I'll ask my goldfish for "insider info" or wait until such a time as this is officially announced

Once again, this information is not detail-filled, nor extremely interesting. But, as I said, if you want to create a list of reasons as to why I would have any benefit to lying or spreading false info, please, do so. :thumbsup:

The proof that Black Sabbath's info is correct will be that CD stays at $1.99 at Best Buy because her source claims that it's not a sale. I believe she's been told this.

I'm a guy.

Don't be dicks. Black Sabbath's word is good enough for me.

Not for Me,but I've been drinking Tiger Blood ;)

Salesclerks with inside info? doubt it,those places have a high turnover rate,according to the business page of my local paper.

Inside info? LAWL OKAY BRO. More like, "You work here. Multiple Covers deal didn't happen for this reason. We also have dibs on any other Gn'R albums. Done."

You're a trip, Trilogy. :lol:

1 star though because you're a fag also

Carry on, everyone. Please, delve deeper into my conspiracy theory of DETAILED INFORMATION FROM BEST BUY SPACE.

In the warehouse at work, we have a record player with CD II and III on loop. No one pays much attention, though. Also, from time to time, Axl stops in a buys iPads for his friends and family (without the protection plan, because clearly it isn't worth it. amirite?), including his pet wolves. He also picked up Season 4 of Dexter on dvd, which surprised me because I would have assumed he has a blu-ray player. :shrugs:

I love how all of the people who are getting so uptight about this thread either don't like Best Buy or are acting like I've let out Top-Quality info. :lol: Really, if you don't believe the 4 lines I've stated, then don't. I don't care. If you would like to make a list of benefits that I would receive by giving false info, then so be it, because right now, I've got nothin'. :shrugs:

Oh I see, so because you're a "sales associate" at Best Buy, that makes you credible, is that the case Black Sabbath?

I also love the bit about "one of my good friends from work who has been there [blah blah blah]." That was just priceless.

It's good to know that minimum wage sales clerks are privvy to such detailed information about business contracts.

Best Buy, the store where their "geek squad" is told to charge customers exorbitant fees for data recovery if the customer says the data is super valuable and irreplaceable. Yup, that's right, variable pricing depending on how freaked out you are that your harddrive crashed. Guess who I heard that from? My friend that works there. Except in this case that's verifiable from any scam artist (i mean "employee") of geek squad.

First of all, the "Best Buy insider" bit was a joke. Didn't get it? I just told you. Thanks for killing the joke, fag.

Second of all, what, you want me to give his name, number, address, SSN? He's a friend from work. If him being a friend discredits him for anything, then fuck off.

Your tenure here,as well as "other forums" does not impress me in the slightest,does your "good friend" have a name?

Why should I believe this,when everyone has a "friend" who they supposedly get information/misinformation from, I'm doubtful to say the least,maybe I'll ask my goldfish for "insider info" or wait until such a time as this is officially announced

Once again, this information is not detail-filled, nor extremely interesting. But, as I said, if you want to create a list of reasons as to why I would have any benefit to lying or spreading false info, please, do so. :thumbsup:

The proof that Black Sabbath's info is correct will be that CD stays at $1.99 at Best Buy because her source claims that it's not a sale. I believe she's been told this.

I'm a guy.

Salesclerks with inside info? doubt it,those places have a high turnover rate,according to the business page of my local paper.

Inside info? LAWL OKAY BRO. More like, "You work here. Multiple Covers deal didn't happen for this reason. We also have dibs on any other Gn'R albums. Done."

Carry on, everyone. Please, delve deeper into my conspiracy theory of DETAILED INFORMATION FROM BEST BUY SPACE.

In the warehouse at work, we have a record player with CD II and III on loop. No one pays much attention, though. Also, from time to time, Axl stops in a buys iPads for his friends and family (without the protection plan, because clearly it isn't worth it. amirite?), including his pet wolves. He also picked up Season 4 of Dexter on dvd, which surprised me because I would have assumed he has a blu-ray player. :shrugs:

Nice attempt to save your credibility, but It's tragically too late

Mr. Clerk, If ignorance were bliss,you would be orgasmic, and I

do not buy a word of your "adventures in Best Buy", I honestly think it was a bid for attention,or an attempt to hijack and cause havoc on this forum,I've derived this information from "other boards" you frequent, so go fart peas at the moon,freaking clerk-boy!

I'm a guy.

do not buy a word of your "adventures in Best Buy", I honestly think it was a bid for attention,or an attempt to hijack and cause havoc on this forum,I've derived this information from "other boards" you frequent, so go fart peas at the moon,freaking clerk-boy!

Dude, I don't know what you're on about. Black Sabbath was simply sharing a little tidbit he got from his friend at his job. Why are you being a dick about it? fuck.

Some people are fucked up.

This is just something that someone found out at work about an album that was released a few years ago.

What's the BIG exclusive exactly? It's not even interesting to ANYONE outside this forum. It's not inside information and it completely makes sense that this information would not be secret because most people would (rightly) think it's fucking nothing.

C'mon, everyone get a grip. Someone has kindly posted some information he found out.

- The deal was signed for CD and any subsequent albums, so, Best Buy has first grabs at any future Gn'R albums

that is semi interesting. so they could get CD II, CD III or whatever. that they have that kind of deal with them is surprising. sort of.

Edited by wasted

- The deal was signed for CD and any subsequent albums, so, Best Buy has first grabs at any future Gn'R albums

that is semi interesting. so they could get CD II, CD III or whatever. that they have that kind of deal with them is surprising. sort of.

Couldn't it be, that Axl's pissed about the "different versions"-fiasco and wants to get out of that exclusive BB deal for future albums, which would be part of the explanation why there are multiple lawsuits going on?

Just a theory, no inside information or anything! :lol:

Black Sabbath gives a few 'fun facts' and the forum enters into a feeding frenzy in an effort to discredit him. Discredit what? There was nothing earth shattering in what he said. It was just a bit of interesting information.

Couldn't it be, that Axl's pissed about the "different versions"-fiasco and wants to get out of that exclusive BB deal for future albums, which would be part of the explanation why there are multiple lawsuits going on?

I haven't heard of a BB lawsuit yet though?

Me neither, but I wouldn't think that Axl was too pleased about how the release went down (lack of promo by himself etc), so I'd be surprised that he'd have his plans altered by BB again for future releases. Who knows what's going on behind the scenes?

I'm not trying to stir shit up, it's just something that crossed my mind, after reading that BB was responsible for not getting the 3 different versions out.

Me neither, but I wouldn't think that Axl was too pleased about how the release went down (lack of promo by himself etc), so I'd be surprised that he'd have his plans altered by BB again for future releases. Who knows what's going on behind the scenes?

I'm not trying to stir shit up, it's just something that crossed my mind, after reading that BB was responsible for not getting the 3 different versions out.

I doubt we are of any consequence to what's happening.

I've always wondered why Axl went AWOL just before release. Was it inspired by that movie Network? or was it what was happening with Azzof, something with BB/Dr Pepper, or wasn't really was contracted to do anything. The Billboard interview sort of covered it, there was a lack of support which was reciprocated...another unsolved mystery.

I've always wondered why Axl went AWOL just before release. Was it inspired by that movie Network? or was it what was happening with Azzof, something with BB/Dr Pepper, or wasn't really was contracted to do anything. The Billboard interview sort of covered it, there was a lack of support which was reciprocated...another unsolved mystery.

My opinion is that he was promised "monumental promotion" and probably a few other events surrounding the release,they didn't occur, the "approved booklet" was not issued,so he undoubtedly felt betrayed and disgusted by those circumstances,apalled at how the release was handled,so he

went AWOL to show how he felt about being screwed over,do I actually think a best buy clerk would know inside details? No,

I don't believe that at all :lol:

My opinion is that he was promised "monumental promotion" and probably a few other events surrounding the release,they didn't occur, the "approved booklet" was not issued,so he undoubtedly felt betrayed and disgusted by those circumstances,apalled at how the release was handled,so he

went AWOL to show how he felt about being screwed over,do I actually think a best buy clerk would know inside details? No,

What is this monumental promotion you speak of? Who promised and what did they promise? Hell, there were TV spots running prior, signs and instore displays.This is the same that every other known band recieves. Any thing past that is on Axl to do -radio, tv, internet promo, concerts etc. Why would the record company go way out of their way to do anything extra with all the money and time Axl had already eaten up making CD. He's lucky he got any IMO.

Edited by The Wicked Hand

I love how all of the people who are getting so uptight about this thread either don't like Best Buy or are acting like I've let out Top-Quality info. Really, if you don't believe the 4 lines I've stated, then don't. I don't care. If you would like to make a list of benefits that I would receive by giving false info, then so be it, because right now, I've got nothin'.

I'm a guy.

I wish I had the intelligence to type like a 5th grader. How do you do it?

Anyway, yes, you got me. After 17,500 posts, I was dying for the members of the forum who had forgotten me, even after I made 20 posts the day prior, to just give me a little attention. That's all I was asking for. So, I went out of my way to make up some crazy hoax about Chinese Democracy and how the alternate covers deal got mucked up. Can you ever forgive me?

To be honest, had you not come into the thread with your hate, sand-filled-vagina, this thread would have been fine.

And I don't go on any other boards. :lol:

If you think the information in the OP is "detailed", then I would hate to see your mind on some real conspiracy theories. :lol:

I love how all of the people who are getting so uptight about this thread either don't like Best Buy or are acting like I've let out Top-Quality info. Really, if you don't believe the 4 lines I've stated, then don't. I don't care. If you would like to make a list of benefits that I would receive by giving false info, then so be it, because right now, I've got nothin'.

I'm a guy.

Anyway, yes, you got me. After 17,500 posts, I was dying for the members of the forum who had forgotten me, even after I made 20 posts the day prior, to just give me a little attention. That's all I was asking for. So, I went out of my way to make up some crazy hoax about Chinese Democracy and how the alternate covers deal got mucked up. Can you ever forgive me?

To be honest, had you not come into the thread with your hate, sand-filled-vagina, this thread would have been fine.

If you think the information in the OP is "detailed", then I would hate to see your mind on some real conspiracy theories. :lol:

I agree 100%

rofl

I'm a guy.

I agree 100%

I really hope Trilogy is getting paid by AXL to post this GARBAGE......that or either he's trying to get a mod job @ HTGTH.

Edited by The Wicked Hand

Marty, we've got to go back the record label messed up the booklet and Azoff turned into a terrorist.

I'mOl not trying to stir shit up, it's just something that crossed my mind, after reading that BB was responsible for not getting the 3 different versions out.

y

Marty, we've got to go back the record label messed up the booklet and Azoff turned into a terrorist.

Okay,doc you fire up the delorean,I'll get my skateboard,hurry we dont,have much time!!

I'mOl not trying to stir shit up, it's just something that crossed my mind, after reading that BB was responsible for not getting the 3 different versions out.

y

Okay,doc you fire up the delorean,I'll get my skateboard,hurry we dont,have much time!!

have a CD II hoverboard bcos in 2012 there ain't gonna be no roads.

y

have a CD II hoverboard bcos in 2012 there ain't gonna be no roads.

Nope,no roads,I have a shacklers special hoverboard