Best underrated GNR song

Dark_Eagle

Best nderrated GNR song   

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If this poll could be successful maybe we could ask Axl or someone in the band to play it on the future shows. :D

I would add You Can't Put Your Arms around a memory or New Rose, but I doubt that IF they win that Axl will sing them, because Duff did the singing there, 14 years is possible :)

Edited by Dark_Eagle

Guest Len B'stard

all of those songs are fucking amazing actually, cept Coma which i was never a big fan of and Crash Diet, actually i might have cuz i usta burn tons of demo outtake CDs but they never really had tracklistings soooo...

But yeah, if i had to pick, all fuckin amazing really, really tickled my pickle with the ol' selection there but um, yeah, You're Crazy, accoustic, amazing performance. Axls voice shines like a motherfucker on the old accoustic stuff i find. A lot of the heavier shit robs it off its richness although thats not a negative, it suits those songs amazingly too, i just get a major boner off of One In A Million/You're Crazy off of Lies, vocally speaking.

I think i remember reading Axl didn't think much of OIAM in terms of the vocal performance to which i felt like saying "boy, the fucks wrong with you?!?!" :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

• 4 weeks later...

At first I thought to vote Coma because it's one of the best GN'R songs for me with great music and lyrics and they never really played it and promote it but I think Breakdown is even more underrated and it's one of my fave songs too.

"Best underrated GNR song"

TWAT is a GNR song, wtf is your problem man?

TWAT its a NEW GNR song man... <_<<_< Read the poll,says GNR underrated song,not Chinese Democracy underrated song. :crazy:

And CD is an album by GNR. Didn't you know that? :crazy:

• 2 months later...

Voted for Coma because it's my all-time favorite Guns song. It just has all those shifts in moods and ideas. The lyrics are sublime, the guitar work is spellbinding, that grooving bass... Just excellent. Best 10 minutes ever. Especially the last two minutes. And I love that whistle note Axl hits at the end. O_o

I was originally gonna say that this song isn't all that underrated, but, seeing as the voting is so close, I'm wrong. :D

I also think Dead Horse, Don't Damn Me, Breakdown and Locomotive are amazing. It's a shame they don't get more attention.