Nicky Whelan and her rock star boyfriend, DJ Ashba, are considering buying a property in Australia.

gunsguy

I'm going to retract my earlier statements about DJ ASHBA as I was in a bad mood. In no way do I hate this man or feel like he's a "good doggy". Infact, he's a very positive person and can help a band out, if that band should let him. Great guy. I was being a dick.

Edited by iftheworld

If DJ has any guns I consider fun to own and shoot he can kiss them goodbye if he moves to the sheep state of Australia.

Hey buddy, fuck you. Bash your own country, cock sucker.

I can't hear you over the awesomeness of shooting my semi-automatic AK.

The real question is whether or not she's using her connections in TV and movies to get him some soundtrack work. I could see a director going "so... your boyfriend's in Guns N Roses, do you think he could tell Axl we want to use "Paradise City?"

I couldn´t care less about that 40 year old top hat poser emo DJ Ca$hba.

By the way. Isn´t this section called "Guns N´ Roses - Discussion and news"?

He is a member of the band even if you don't like it. Your continuing bashing of DJ /GN'R is getting old and is duly noted.

Should be getting warned...

But this thread delivers - pure hilarity.

The real question is whether or not she's using her connections in TV and movies to get him some soundtrack work. I could see a director going "so... your boyfriend's in Guns N Roses, do you think he could tell Axl we want to use "Paradise City?"

i don't think she has many connections. She isn't A List in the US. Not even B..really.

Yeah right, that's 'the real question'.

i don't think she has many connections. She isn't A List in the US. Not even B..really.

Will Smith and his 50 foot high trailer is A list. That's a rating system for movie stars, that they've somehow co-opted into all entertainers. Pairing hot chick with rock star usually gets reality TV calling, and she's in a hit movie so people are noticing.