Motorhead The World is Yours

axl8302

I missed this when it first came out.

I know that Lemmy is the only orignal member of Motorhead, so some of you wont like it (I know how certain forum members feel about that sort of thing). But It's incredible, it rocks so fucking hard. Can't recommend it enough.

Awesome album. Got it the day it was released in iTunes... Motorhead never dissapoints (well, at least since March or Die). My favorite song is Devils in my Head and Get Back in Line. Bye Bye Bitch Bye Bye's awesome too. The album's got no fillers.

Awesome album. Got it the day it was released in iTunes... Motorhead never dissapoints (well, at least since March or Die). My favorite song is Devils in my Head and Get Back in Line. Bye Bye Bitch Bye Bye's awesome too. The album's got no fillers.

The two I posted are my favorites right now, but you're right, no filler. I've just started listening to Motorizer, great record also.

I've got a few of their classic albums, but I haven't bothered with their new stuff at all until now, big mistake! It's so good, I've been missing out! Going to try and catch them live later in the year. :thumbsup:

It is a solid album. I like it quite a bit to be honest.

I've just really started giving Motorhead a listen. I mean, everyone has heard "Ace Of Spades" and "The Chase Is Better Than The Catch" but they have many solid albums. What a great band.

they're awesome! with motorhead, you don't have 'this line up isn't tht good' it's ALL good! Since 1993 or somethin', it's been one fucking great album after another!!!

I've just really started giving Motorhead a listen. I mean, everyone has heard "Ace Of Spades" and "The Chase Is Better Than The Catch" but they have many solid albums. What a great band.

they're awesome! with motorhead, you don't have 'this line up isn't tht good' it's ALL good! Since 1993 or somethin', it's been one fucking great album after another!!!

What's your favorite? (post 93).

Album? Inferno, I'd say....but I'm not that sure haha

Inferno would definitely be my answer. In The Name Of Tragedy is the first Motorhead song I ever heard besides Ace Of Spades, and I was hooked. It's probably one of my favorite albums of the last decade, period.

Inferno would definitely be my answer. In The Name Of Tragedy is the first Motorhead song I ever heard besides Ace Of Spades, and I was hooked. It's probably one of my favorite albums of the last decade, period.

It's a great album indeed. Killers, Smiling Like A Killer, Whorehouse Blues and In The Name Of Tragedy are all amazing songs. I'm not 100% sure on my answer 'cause I really love Overnight Sensation.