Ellen Jabour are dating Axl Rose

auad

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ellen Jabour are dating Axl Rose"

I wish are thread posters is had better grammar on this forumings.

Maybe English isn't their first language and they are actually smarter then posters who are too ignorant or bigoted to figure that out.

I are never thought about that. Is thank you.

he could do hotter.

Like looks matter in a relationship when you actually love someone :rolleyes:

when you're in your 50's, looks are the only thing that matters.. rock2

You can't deny she's hot. I'd hit that right away!

Of course she is. She's really hot. Not too bad for this guy:

axl-rose-morto.jpg?w=300&h=525

a fat wallet works wonders..

She is stunning :thumbsup:

Guest axleu

She reminds me of Duff's Susan

f_2167801082011122626.jpg

Duff+McKagan+Susan+Holmes+MOJO+Honours+List+Id8qwzheOKSl.jpg

with a little less boobies :tongue2:

But probably more...how can I say...natural!

She's beautiful, if she's a cool and a smart girl, that's good for Axl.

If I ever meet Axl I won't ask anything about the reunion etc, but how the fuck does a fat middle aging man pull such babes? Is it the cash? Or the 10 inch rod?

no.

it's the rock n roll star thing.

ask mick jagger how in the world he was able to fuck hundreds of girls being that ugly (and don't tell me that jagger was more handsome when he was younger)

keith richards may have a word or two here too

Edited by DrDrei

Are we basing this invasive conclusion on one foriegn magazine article? This is very disrespectful of privacy and gives this thread a soap opera vibe.Not in a good way,don't see any evidence anywhere else. All I see are old pics and one unconfirmed article.If you have any valid evidence that isn't speculation please add to thread,otherwise this is another unconfirmed rumor and really none of anyone's business.

Edited by sailaway

Sweersa, i try to colaborate with this forum. not to trying be cool with anywone here.

i am a guy from brazil.

see ya.

Please excuse my behavior. I was just trolling my friend, I apologize if it offended you or anyone. You are fine and live in an awesome country I want to visit someday. Rock on!

Sweersa, i try to colaborate with this forum. not to trying be cool with anywone here.

i am a guy from brazil.

see ya.

Please excuse my behavior. I was just trolling my friend, I apologize if it offended you or anyone. You are fine and live in an awesome country I want to visit someday. Rock on!

:thumbsup:

I've seen him live. This, is not really a representative picture.

Good news is : neither are the pics of him where he looks horrible.

He looks good for his age.

Agreed. He really looked good when I saw him.

As for the "He could do better" comment :rolleyes: Now the woman he (might) be seeing isn't good enough either? Some people seriously bitch about everything relating to Axl.....

As for the "He could do better" comment :rolleyes: Now the woman he (might) be seeing isn't good enough either? Some people seriously bitch about everything relating to Axl.....

I know the cupcakes are getting more ridiculous by the minute.

He's MyGnR's comic book guy. Worst ______ Ever.

Especially when its not confirmed and none of their business.If he wanted his private life public he would do so.

Guest gunns5

If she makes axl happy then that's all that matters, people passing judgement on her looks shouldn't, axl likes her so how does it affect you?

not trying to hate on axl, the chick, or other posters opinions, but this chick is not hot. slightly above average, and i'm cutting her slack with that.

he is axl rose; dude can do a thousand times hotter. hell i'm doing hotter and i'm only d**** m******.

not trying to hate on axl, the chick, or other posters opinions, but this chick is not hot. slightly above average, and i'm cutting her slack with that.

he is axl rose; dude can do a thousand times hotter. hell i'm doing hotter and i'm only d**** m******.

You're doing better than Axl and Rodrigo Santoro was? Well, congratulations then... 'cause in my standards she is HOT and I'm doing pretty good myself! Just look at her!

ellen-jabour.jpg