Update on BBF health

Montrealer

From BBF Facebook

‎1. About tomorrow's gig... :) Poc has been at my studio for the last 2 weeks while I produce her album. Making her music sound like *her* and what she feels is a true expression of her personality. Heavier, more guitars, more rock, more energy. The songs should have a hint of how the album will sound :)

‎2. This will be an interesting gig for me. My first one since the car accident. The accident was worse than I let on. I couldn't move my fingers or raise my arms in front of me, pain and uncertainty about the future was enough to look into suicide rather than 30 more years of constant pain. Couldn't speak fast or make simple decisions. I'm scared that I'll expose myself as less than who I was.

‎3. Been training hard constantly for 2 months, physical therapy, doctors, tests - but this is my first time playing a show with a guitar strap pressing on my neck, and numbing my left arm. Will do my best, that's all I can do. Hope to see you there :)

Guest gunns5

I hope Ron is ok and pulls out of this on the right side, his health should be priority so hopefully he doesn't push himself too hard too soon, Wish him the best in his recovery.

He's been my hero for the last ten years. I'm so worried about him.

He looked very healthy during the chats though but who knows what he goes through during physical therapy...

I just hate the fact that random assholes can come into your life and ruin the fuck out of it.

Edited by The Glow Inc.

He looked very healthy during the chats though but who knows what he goes through during physical therapy...

I just hate the fact that random assholes can come into your life and ruin the fuck out of it.

I don't think Ron would be playing unless he thought he could do a good show. Here's wishing him a full and speedt recovery.

I don't think Ron would be playing unless he thought he could do a good show. Here's wishing him a full and speedt recovery.

thats true but on the other hand until he plays his first show he cant predict how he is going to feel, hopefully all will go well :)

Guest Len B'stard

bless him, i hope he does alright. I think he'd do well to cancel a few shows, fuck it, better that doing yourself a mischief for the sake of not letting people down. Admirable fuckin guy though and great guitar player if not exactly my cup of chai.

I hope he gets better. But if he can't make it, who will play Bucket's shred?

There's playing, and there's Ron's playing. He'll be good. I'm sure even without feeling and restrained movement in his fingers, he'd be running guitar circles around everyone else.

There's playing, and there's Ron's playing. He'll be good. I'm sure even without feeling and restrained movement in his fingers, he'd be running guitar circles around everyone else.

It's all about how physically restricting his injuries might be. He sure as hell sounds concerned that he might not be able to pull it off.

The accident was worse than I let on.

I couldn't move my fingers or raise my arms in front of me, pain and uncertainty about the future was enough to look into suicide rather than 30 more years of constant pain.

Couldn't speak fast or make simple decisions.

I'm scared that I'll expose myself as less than who I was.

this is my first time playing a show with a guitar strap pressing on my neck, and numbing my left arm.

Will do my best, that's all I can do.

Guest siliconmessiah

It's all about how physically restricting his injuries might be. He sure as hell sounds concerned that he might not be able to pull it off.

The accident was worse than I let on.

I couldn't move my fingers or raise my arms in front of me, pain and uncertainty about the future was enough to look into suicide rather than 30 more years of constant pain.

Couldn't speak fast or make simple decisions.

I'm scared that I'll expose myself as less than who I was.

this is my first time playing a show with a guitar strap pressing on my neck, and numbing my left arm.

Will do my best, that's all I can do.

Yes. I have doubts of Bumble pulling this off.

Even though I´m not the biggest fan of his playing style, his energy on stage brings a lot to the live shows.

Heartly hopes for the best of healing Bumble! Traffic accidents is a fucking horror.

Edited by siliconmessiah