Post Your Quote

iwillleaveaxlalone

Forgive them that tear down my soul,

bless them that they might grow old.

and free them so that they might know,

that it's never too late.

Which I have tattoo'd too my left forearm. I can't explain how much these four lines have helped me. Thanks for the words, Axl!!!

"I think... I think... Is the singing even on 'cause I can't tell. I think we have a decision to fuckin' make as in I'm supposed to do my job, you're supposed to fuckin' do yours including the stupid idiot who keeps blocking the runway over here, has to do theirs. Or I don't need to be here, it's that fuckin' simple. I've been fucked about 5-6 times out here and I'm sick of it. I mean it wouldn't take a fuckin' rocket scientist for someone to come up and hook up my mike back, but you couldn't do that! Why not? Fell asleep...?"

I haven't heard of this quote, like ever, and that's pretty rare these days, where's it from?

"In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, 'Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."