Rock in Rio - Full Soundboard + Pro-Shot

ChristianGNR

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right about now I wish australias NBN was available everywhere, i don't think my net will be fast enough to have constant stream and no buffeting, fuck!

NBN?

National broadband network, I'm on shitty adsl2+

I would love to watch it live streamed on a huge tv, just have to wait for the recordings

GloboHD should be streaming in 1080p, or at the very least 720p.

This is going to be the best quality Gn'R bootleg to date.

There's no 1080p in HDTV, just 1080i.

And really, as far as soundmix, the Katy Perry gig now sounds really bad. I'm really pessimist about it.

And yeah, like I said earlier, Ill record it, I just dont know how to put it on a PC in a usable format.

how do you turn that annoying fuckin twitter feed off?

When I full screen the video its all pixelated so id rather watch it normal size without the fukin feed.

Right about now I wish australias NBN was available everywhere, i don't think my net will be fast enough to have constant stream and no buffeting, fuck!

NBN?

I would love to watch it live streamed on a huge tv, just have to wait for the recordings

Oh. Hahaha. Dude, I thought you meant the Newcastle version of channel 9. It makes more sense to me now. Haha.

NBN?

Oh. Hahaha. Dude, I thought you meant the Newcastle version of channel 9. It makes more sense to me now. Haha.

lol does nbn version of ch9 ever have anything current?

you'd have to wait for this time 100 years from now for that to happen lol.

Rock in rio from 2006 was on Foxtel (had a friend at school tape it for me) so it might be a plan to contact them and see if it will be on their again too?

how do you turn off the twitter feed

When I full screen the video its all pixelated so id rather watch it normal size without the fukin feed.

download Firefox and google and download "adblockplus" once installed hover over the twitter shit and hit the "block" at top corner :)

then refresh page it will not load all that twitter stuff :)

Edited by gunsguy

how do you turn off the twitter feed

download Firefox and google and download "adblockplus" once installed hover over the twitter shit and hit the "block" at top corner :)

then refresh page it will not load all that twitter stuff :)

cool, already have firefox so ill just get adblockplus. thanks

Rihanna is on and the video and audio quality is superb...cant wait to see GnR on here next week...and Nuno Bettencort from Extreme playing lead guitar for Rihanna ;)

I did not see anyone else on the stage? Damn she is a fine specimen

Nuno from Extreme was on there...he was playing all the solos front stage..and yes Fortus played with her back in 2008 i believe