Please Axl Montreal and Toronto please

fergus

During this American Tour is it possible that Axl might add Toronto or MOntreal for his fans in Canada that have been with GNR true the thick and thin and do have Criminal records dating to A.F.D. and cant go across the border....

Please Axl set a few dates in Canada next to your american tour and us Canucks will travel to see you in a NHL Arena !!

Ps. God Bless Dijon, I love Axl's favorite Cat!!!!!!

During this American Tour is it possible that Axl might add Toronto or MOntreal for his fans in Canada that have been with GNR true the thick and thin and do have Criminal records dating to A.F.D. and cant go across the border....

Please Axl set a few dates in Canada next to your american tour and us Canucks will travel to see you in a NHL Arena !!

Ps. God Bless Dijon, I love Axl's favorite Cat!!!!!!

"Ok..you talked me into it"-Axl

Um, it's called a "U.S" tour for a reason. You guys had your fun already lol.

The poster says North American... sooo Ya never know :)

I wish they would come to a bigger market again, Toronto, Montreal but I am not selfish in that they should throw in Vancouver for sure :thumbsup:

Edited by gunsguy

As much as I'd like them to come to Toronto again I would rather have them tour the US and finish up with this chapter of GNR. It will close off CD and they can (finally) move on to other things. Unless of course the announce a new release at RIR that is :)

Something should be ready soon... They've been off since last December!

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Canada, South America, Europe etc. have all had an opportunity to catch GN’R. Let the US have their chance before the cycle repeats.

Furthermore, the band should have a stab at recording before embarking upon the touring cycle yet again (after the US).

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

I agree I am just simply stating that the poster says first us tour in 5 years, then uner it it says "north american tour 2011"

The option is there if they took it is all I am saying.

gnr-ohd-email.jpg

I am VERY happy for the US!

Edited by gunsguy

I agree I am just simply stating that the poster says first us tour in 5 years, then uner it it says "north american tour 2011"

The option is there if they took it is all I am saying.

gnr-ohd-email.jpg

I am VERY happy for the US!

there's shows in Mexico...so technically it is a North American (Latin American) tour

Edited by RJ88

Some of the more recent posters are saying North American tour... and there's still like 9 dates not announced. While I expect New York and Los Angles to be among those, you never know. Toronto always draws a big crowd for GN'R. Then again, we got our tour so I have no probs with this being a US only venture. I'd go if they were anywhere in Ontario though. I've seen them in Ottawa, London, Toronto, and Hamilton.

Toronto, Montreal and either Edmonton or Calgary would be the only shows in Canada again after last year, They would be the only places with either a sellout or close to a sellout. I went to Hamilton and London last year and both were about 2/3 full. which is not bad at all but is only about 6000 people. Toronto and Montreal your guarenteed 12000 or more