If there was an inflatable dolphin "swimming" on top of the crowd...

saber_

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been several years since 06, but I don't remember how seriously they 'search'.

However people get beach balls into concerts....

I'd definitely help it locomote, and I'd definitely consider getting one for Chicago! Maybe even toss it on stage... (if we can get a storm trooper helmet on Bumble's head...)

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Is there a possibility Axl will cut a show short as a result of somebody lobbing an inflatable dolphin at him? More peculiar things have happened.

Is there a possibility Axl will cut a show short as a result of somebody lobbing an inflatable dolphin at him? More peculiar things have happened.

I don't think that will happen. The stage is too far away to lob a big-assed dolphin. I mean, the one in the link above is for water and it's got handles, and it's heavy duty to support a human. There ain't no way yer gonna be able to chuck that beast 20 feet. Even if a non-water-toy dolphin is thrown, it would still move at about 5mph. Axl could have time to punt it. He kicked a kentucky fried chicken bucket back in the crowd once.

You know what would also be funny? For someone in the front row to have this standing next to them. Remember to act reeeeeal nonchalant about it. Just let the dolphin enjoy the show.

dolphin.jpg

INTEX 3D BOP-UM DOLPHIN 12 bucks

Edited by Popcorn's Timbre

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

You know what would also be funny? For someone in the front row to have this standing next to them. Remember to act reeeeeal nonchalant about it. Just let the dolphin enjoy the show.

dolphin.jpg

:lol:

Also, the entire front show should dress up as dolphins for the Greenville Halloween show.

http://www.google.co.uk/#q=dolphin+costume&hl=en&tbm=shop&ei=LkaTTtjsN9Gt8QOQrqAJ&sa=N&num=20&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=a9c1cd2556f7247b&biw=1228&bih=800

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I don't think that will happen. The stage is too far away to lob a big-assed dolphin. I mean, the one in the link above is for water and it's got handles, and it's heavy duty to support a human. There ain't no way yer gonna be able to chuck that beast 20 feet. Even if a non-water-toy dolphin is thrown, it would still move at about 5mph. Axl could have time to punt it. He kicked a kentucky fried chicken bucket back in the crowd once.

It was a humorous thought rather than a serious contemplation.

It was a humorous thought rather than a serious contemplation.

Well that post was to you, but it wasn't so much for you as it was for any security/cop/band-affiliated types who might be browsing. I had no idea peeps were gonna actually do it. Looking back, I shouldn't have said a fuckin word and then instead created this thread AFTER I had brought a dolphin. But now that people are discussing it, which is gonna be funny when the first one shows up, there is the higher likelihood that dolphins could be banned for the very reasons you listed half-jokingly. Anyhoo, looks like I may not have to even spend the money as other peeps are gonna bring flipper.