Cordoba, Argentina 12/10 -Live -updates

Guest Gunns

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And that is why CD is such a great album. Most albums have a consensus favorite or best song from a group of 2-3. If you polled all members of thia forum, every song would get first place votes. But who votes for I think About You or Get in the ring as the top songs on their albums?

CD is an amazing album.

+1 my favorite album.

That's a really good point, man, there's really a lot of parity in what people like (or dislike) about the album.

And that is why CD is such a great album. Most albums have a consensus favorite or best song from a group of 2-3. If you polled all members of thia forum, every song would get first place votes. But who votes for I think About You or Get in the ring as the top songs on their albums?

CD is an amazing album.

I love CD, but I don't know how many people will say Riad and the Bedouins.

But also, on Illusions, who is gonna say Double Talkin' Jive or Bad Obsession... Or You're Crazy on Appetite... (though, the Lies version is awesome)...

Oh My God tops TWAT,Prostitute,and Maddy. It's science.

I disagree, at least with having only heard the original release of the song. Maybe the 'finished' product is better but I don't know.

I REALLY like TWAT and Prostitute. Madagascar is good too, but not as good as those two. (IMO, of course)

For me it all depends on my mood

I love Oh My God if I am in the mood for a dark grinding electronic-rock song with demonic vocals

And other times I want an epic rocker with a melodic edge like TWAT or Prostitute

Guest ben9785

"If The World" is a great song live, shame it seems that they don't want to play it anymore.

The thing that I like about CD, apart from the layers and depth of the music and lyrics, for me every song has its merits, some more than others, but overall it really just depends what type of mood I am in. The whole album together is really just like a opera, so many different emotions it goes through. There are the hard rockers like "CD" or "Scraped", ballads like "Street of Dreams" or "This I Love", then there are the 'soundtrack', adventurous (lack of a better word) songs like "If The World", "Shackler's" or "Rhiad".. Maybe not the best description but that's what I like about this album.

What happened to updates about the show? Nothing from Jarmo since "Street of Dreams"..

Edited by ben9785

a well mixed oh my god with raspy axl vocal on top. nothing can beat this! lyrics to this song are fantatishhhhhhh

I agree...I think they are the best lyrics he ever wrote.

Oh My God, Estranged, Patience, Prostitute, Brownstone, NR, Civil War, Rocket Queen, Nightrain, and Jungle are my favorite songs lyrically (wow its a longer list than I thought I was gonna have lol)

am I the only one to really miss if the world live?! I mean that song reached another level live!!!

Bro.....right here.

I saw ITW live it was good, maybe they should switch out Live n Let Die sometimes, I don't know. it sounded awesome all the effects still there and the drums were huge.

allright since we have no updates. top 10 lyrics.

10- street of dreams

9- civil war

8- prostitute

7- this I love

6- november rain

5- twat

4- locomotive

3- oh my god

2- estranged

1- coma

some are there because its just perfect some other because its just beautiful.

boring.

See ya later then?

10- street of dreams

9- civil war

8- prostitute

7- this I love

6- november rain

5- twat

4- locomotive

3- oh my god

2- estranged

1- coma

Since we are discussing lyrics, I'd just like to throw Locomotive out there. That's the tops for me, because it resonates very personally.

Cordoba, Argentina 12/10 -Live -updates

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Better

Estranged

Richard Fortus Solo

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Rocket Queen

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick in the Wall

November Rain

Edited by facundo_ramirez

10- street of dreams

9- civil war

8- prostitute

7- this I love

6- november rain

5- twat

4- locomotive

3- oh my god

2- estranged

1- coma

The last 2 minutes of Coma have some amazing lyrics

I also love the "non-epic" lyrics like Nightrain, RQ, and Brownstone cause they are so honest and sums up the crazy shit they had going on at that time