Guns N' Roses to play on a major festival Asuncion, Paraguay 15/10/11 Updates!

iSORRY

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4e9a5cce274c9377.jpg

e48j.jpg

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Better

Estranged

Richard Fortus Solo (James Bond Theme)

Live And Let Die

This I love

Rocket Queen

Dizzy Reed Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Dj Ashba Solo (Mi Amore)

Sweet Child O' Mine

"Chinese democracy" fue la canción que dio apertura al show continuando con "Welcome to the Jungle", que abre las puertas del Personal Asunción Rock Festival, megafestival de rock que también traerá al país a Aerosmith, el próximo 25 de octubre.

La banda compuesta por Axl Rose, Dizzy Reed, DJ Ashba, Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal, Richard Fortus, Reed y Chris Pitman, Tommy Stinson y Frank Ferrer, desafiaron las todas las reglas, y llegaron al país en un eléctrico show.

Con un fuerte dispositivo de seguridad, tanto dentro y fuera del Jockey Club Paraguayo se realiza la primer jornada del Personal Rock Festival.

El rockero de la banda internacional arribó a Paraguay este sábado, en un jet privado proveniente de Buenos Aires Argentina.

Axl no bajó inmediatamente del avión. Luego de media hora de llegar al país, abordó un helicoptero que lo trasladó directamente al Jockey Club, donde más de 50 mil almas aguardaron la presencia del vocalista del mítico grupo Guns N´Roses.

Aproximadamente a las 23:40 el helicóptero que lo trasladó desde el aeropuerto Silvio Pettirossi hasta el Jockey, arribó en el lugar. Ante una multitud, el vocalista comenzó su show rockero.

---

loose google trans:

"Chinese Democracy" was the song that opened the show continued with "Welcome to the Jungle", which opens the doors of the Staff Assumption Rock Festival, Rock megafestival will also bring the country to Aerosmith, the 25th of October.

The band consists of Axl Rose, Dizzy Reed, DJ Ashba, Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, Richard Fortus, Reed and Chris Pitman, Tommy Stinson and Frank Ferrer, defied all the rules, and entered the country on an electric show.

With strong security, both inside and outside the Jockey Club Paraguay is done the first day of Personal Rock Festival.

The rocker of the international band arrived in Paraguay on Saturday, in a private jet from Buenos Aires Argentina.

Axl did not fall immediately from the plane. After half an hour of arriving in the country, boarded a helicopter that took him directly to the Jockey Club, where over 50 thousand people awaited the presence of the vocalist of the legendary group Guns N'Roses.

At approximately 23:40 the helicopter that took him from the airport to the Jockey Silvio Pettirossi, arrived at the scene. Before a crowd, the singer began his rock show.

http://www.abc.com.py/nota/guns-nroses-comienza-con-su-furia-rockera/

----

"Axl did not fall immediately from the plane." :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Edited by gunsguy

It's "mi amor".

And fuck that "ohmygod it'st the same setlist" bullshit.

This have been discussed a lot of times and people seem not to learn that this show is unique to people WHO ARE REALLY THERE and not behind computers at saturday night.

+1 it's a killer setlist and the crowd shouldn't suffer because we like to monitor the setlist each night...

It's "mi amor".

And fuck that "ohmygod it'st the same setlist" bullshit.

This have been discussed a lot of times and people seem not to learn that this show is unique to people WHO ARE REALLY THERE and not behind computers at saturday night.

Hey, if I could go to a 3rd world country to watch the show, I would. This is the only way I can find out about it.

I don't complain about setlists, reason being when I was in my late teens I only got to hear the odd one, only got to see a pic here or there.

For me even the same list every night is fucking great :thumbsup:

I was there that night!! Puerto Rico 2006 how funny! haha

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Better

Estranged

Richard Fortus Solo (James Bond Theme)

Live And Let Die

This I love

Rocket Queen

Dizzy Reed Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Dj Ashba Solo (Mi Amore)

Sweet Child O' Mine

Jam (since ive been loving you/another brick)

November Rain

h72hu.jpg

Edited by gunsguy

I'm just saying it would be nice to bring back TWAT, not COMPLAINING.

E você pode sair do cu do Axl já, beleza ? Não gostou, foda-se.

Axl butchered twat last time. Could barely sing it. Maybe thats why it's rarely played. Now, Catcher, I don't see why that's not being played. But anyways, I'm cool with the setlist.