Guns N' Roses to play on a major festival Asuncion, Paraguay 15/10/11 Updates!

iSORRY

Setlist being played now blows away the setlists of bands new and old playing today. Stop complaining and realise what we have is special.

Um, no it doesn't. Check out setlists from Foo Fighters (who I don't even like, but respect) and Pearl Jam (no setlist is ever the same).

Hell, even this Gn'R setlist isn't as good as it was a couple of years ago. NEVER CITR, TWAT, or IRS anymore. Let's settle down with the "great setlist!" praise after every show. It's essentially the same. I'm going to the Camden show, and if they play this same setlist, I'm going to be a little disappointed.

I mean really, can't they even change up the order once in awhile? Yes, I'm complaining. I've seen them 15 times since '91. Change up some songs once in awhile. Damn.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Setlist being played now blows away the setlists of bands new and old playing today. Stop complaining and realise what we have is special.

Um, no it doesn't. Check out setlists from Foo Fighters (who I don't even like, but respect) and Pearl Jam (no setlist is ever the same).

Hell, even this Gn'R setlist isn't as good as it was a couple of years ago. NEVER CITR, TWAT, or IRS anymore. Let's settle down with the "great setlist!" praise after every show. It's essentially the same. I'm going to the Camden show, and if they play this same setlist, I'm going to be a little disappointed.

I mean really, can't they even change up the order once in awhile? Yes, I'm complaining. I've seen them 15 times since '91. Change up some songs once in awhile. Damn.

Agreed

Agreed

+2

They change up the order for every show (the middle part of songs are usually shuffled). No two setlists in 2011 have been identical. And today they added Outta Get Me (or Perfect Crime?).

Edited by SoulMonster

This tour is only 5 dates old. I'm sure the change the setlist around later.

The show just ended!! The only thing different from the other setlists is perfect crime insted of patience! Great show

Perfect crime? Or OTGM?

Yes!!!! It OTGM!! Don't know what i was thinking when i wrote that!

This tour is only 5 dates old. I'm sure the change the setlist around later.

The show just ended!! The only thing different from the other setlists is perfect crime insted of patience! Great show

Perfect crime? Or OTGM?

Yes!!!! It OTGM!! Don't know what i was thinking when i wrote that!

I got all excited for a moment.:/

They change up the order for every show (the middle part of songs are usually shuffled). No two setlists in 2011 have been identical. And today they added Outta Get Me (or Perfect Crime?).

So............................................... 14 times you bought tickets to a show you didn't enjoy? (Doubtful)

Can we PLEASE stop comparing this band to Pearl Jam???? Seriously???? PJ specifically goes against convention, therefore they are extraordinarily unique. Why would you compare ANY band to them?

Setlist cupcakes will never, EVER be satisfied - because you are not going to get what you want. Maybe you should abandon ship? (Pearl Jam is probably touring...)

All this setlist debate would be put aside if they played one new song. New music isn't a lot to ask of a band, really.

Just appreciating what we're getting isn't too much to ask of fans, either.

The only problem is that they've been touring this setlist for about 2 years now, a couple of changes here and there wouldn't harm them. But it seems like something typical for this incarnation of the band, falling into repetition.

All this setlist debate would be put aside if they played one new song. New music isn't a lot to ask of a band, really.

The only problem is that they've been touring this setlist for about 2 years now, a couple of changes here and there wouldn't harm them. But it seems like something typical for this incarnation of the band, falling into repetition.

It's better than 95-2001, 2003-2005 isn't it?

Better than 2008? Most of 2009?

Just not good enough for the greedy. :/

THIS Xs INFINITY!

We have whining ass crybaby punks on this site that think they're God and somehow they'll convince Axl to do as they say. Grow the fuck up and get off your imaginary island.

If you don't like the setlist go watch your shitty Foo Fighters.

No, it's not better than the years you've mentioned. In that case i prefer no tour at all instead of seeing/hearing the same songs coming up over and over again. After a while it becomes a cash grab and that's not how you threaten your fans. To keep the fans happy they also have to release new material (cd's, dvd's,...) but, for whatever reason, it seems impossible for them to do so.

No, it's not better than the years you've mentioned. In that case i prefer no tour at all instead of seeing/hearing the same songs coming up over and over again. After a while it becomes a cash grab and that's not how you threaten your fans. To keep the fans happy they also have to release new material (cd's, dvd's,...) but, for whatever reason, it seems impossible for them to do so.

So they are actually mistreating you by not releasing new songs? THAT, my friend, is ridiculous.

:huh: Im not trying to be an asshole or something, but 4 coversongs is imo waay to much when you know how much own material these guys have..... :)

Beside of that, setlist looks cool, glad to see Estranged back.... and hope some great vids comes along :wub: