Anybody else think Axl should put out another covers album?

ITW 2012

I love that little Knight Rider theme! As much as I prefer an album of originals (or at least with the majority being originals), a cover album would suffice. I've always thought that Guns could pull of covers brilliantly. Just wish they would retire KOHD and Live and Let Die from the setlist for some different covers or originals :D

Do you have more info? I would like to hear it!

about 23 seconds in. Axl mentions the Hoff and Ron starts playing the Knight Rider theme.

I'd like to say I actually forgot how fucking amazing Rock AM was....

Same here, one of the best shows of the past decade IMO. Just wish we had the full show...

about 23 seconds in. Axl mentions the Hoff and Ron starts playing the Knight Rider theme.

Same here, one of the best shows of the past decade IMO. Just wish we had the full show...

I've got the whole video, superb....

I think he meant the whole show in pro shot quality. The broadcast left out Out Ta Get Me and Madagascar if I recall.

I think he meant the whole show in pro shot quality. The broadcast left out Out Ta Get Me and Madagascar if I recall.

Oh I see, got it!

You're right "Out Ta Get Me", "Madagascar" and various solo's and jams were originally performed but not televised due to time constraints.

On topic.

We Will Rock You

It's Alright