Guns N' Roses - Paradise City - Pro Shot Line Feed

gunsguy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad GN'R is posting all these vids...but I'm not that pumped about Axl's vocals in this one.

Ya, it's the end of the show, and it is pretty clear. That's not gonna cause me to worry too much though, he has time to get back into 2010 form. Hopefully more of these videos are posted!

Take me down to La Plata City

With a real tight band and a mouse named Mickey

Same shit, different day. The band continues to be the tightest, best-rehearsed, most musically talented incarnation GNR has ever had, and Axl sounds like a 1950s cartoon.

Maybe he should lip sync. He sounds horrible. This is really disappointing.. I've heard better karoake.

Yeah, I disagree completely. I like the cleaner vocals he gets from using his head voice more. I really liked the vibrato he got on "home" too. He's singing in a way that's less abrasive on his throat and voice, which is unfortunate I guess for those who like the raspy sound.

Ali

They just posted this as well:

Guns N' Roses

"Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty" - here's a "Happy Ending" clip from our Chinese Democracy Tour date in Guadalajara.

— with Dizzy Reed, Frank Ferrer, Tommy Stinson, Dj ASHBA™, Bumblefoot and Richard Fortus.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150375127419311

2 minutes ago twitter

Maybe he should lip sync. He sounds horrible. This is really disappointing.. I've heard better karoake.

Yeah, I disagree completely. I like the cleaner vocals he gets from using his head voice more. I really liked the vibrato he got on "home" too. He's singing in a way that's less abrasive on his throat and voice, which is unfortunate I guess for those who like the raspy sound.

Ali

:rofl-lol: You never cease to amaze me. Are you serious or are you just trolling all of us?

That was definitely an odd choice of video to post. They should put up some of the 2010 performances. You want to hook people in with Axl at his best. If I was trying to convince people of Axl's vocal prowess I'd have put up something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsbhd6nLLek

Edited by ITW 2012

Ali

:rofl-lol: You never cease to amaze me. Are you serious or are you just trolling all of us?

That was definitely an odd choice of video to post. They should put up some of the 2010 performances. You want to hook people in with Axl at his best. If I was trying to convince people of Axl's vocal prowess I'd have put up something like this:

Yes, I actually prefer the cleaner sound. I don't dislike the raspy sound, but I like the cleaner vocals and think they're better for his long term vocal health.

Ali

Ali

It is amazing that performance was just months ago. I am still wondering how he was able to totally lose his voice in such a short time. At least back in 01, he was coming back from an 8 yr lay off.

Edited by SWINGTRADER

They had the whole year of 2010 to post videos, why they are now showing these disastrous performances by Axl ? It's so sad to see my idol like this. They should really use footage from Europe '10 ou South America '10, it was so much better.

Edited by marlon_brando15

I wish they would post the proshot videos from the Sydney concert, Axl was on peak form and surprisingly no proshot video of that has emerged yet.

Cmon Fernando help the Aussies out :)

That is a quality performance! Does anyone know how those video's are leaked? as obviously you can't search for it. Is it posted on GN'R twitter/facebook?

Subscribe to the youtube channel and you'll get an email alert.