Kansas City, MO 11/12/11

parisrocks

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl is just KILLING IT tonight. Jesus.

EDIT: And no matter how much he kills it, and for no matter how long tonight, he still has to put up with these douche bags yelling for OMG after every song he kills.

You know you don't have to fucking watch the stream. OMG is the song everyone is waiting for tonite. Haters even when they are given something very cool. Thanx RICKDUNSFORD

DJ solo = Ballad of Death tonite

EDIT: And no matter how much he kills it, and for no matter how long tonight, he still has to put up with these douche bags yelling for OMG after every song he kills.

errr... those douchebags are the ones streaming for us :confused:

Yeah easy they are helping us out here, and they want OMG because we want OMG right? They are trying to make a cool thing outta this for all of us

I know, and that's cool, but they're also being really rude and begging for attention. There's a line between being into it and just being attention whores and I think they've crossed it several times.

There are 200 people watching the stream for free, and several thousand who paid to be there. They don't need to be obnoxious like that. Axl's on fire tonight, why badger him between every song when they know he's aware of what they want?

I know, and that's cool, but they're also being really rude and begging for attention. There's a line between being into it and just being attention whores and I think they've crossed it several times.

There are 200 people watching the stream for free, and several thousand who paid to be there. They don't need to be obnoxious like that. Axl's on fire tonight, why badger him between every song when they know he's aware of what they want?

They are fans. That's what fans do at concerts. They are seeing a band and want to hear a specific one of their songs, so they keep shouting it out. I really don't think Axl sees it as obnoxious, nor do I.

When did AshbaSwag start playing Ballad of Death again instead of Mi Amor?

thats the best u can do after the "william" thing? really? :shrugs:

Yeah, i understand your point of view, just for my experience, the 4 times i saw guns, (3 this year and 1 last year) after every single song, lots of people where yelling and screaming for lets say, catcher, scraped, civil war... thats kinda normal... at least for me, but i get your point :thumbsup: