Los Angeles December 21st

bumblecool

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Facebook:

"DON'T CRY we're working with Axl Rose and Bumblefoot to open up the internet PPV for free! only if you guys like this though."

I ALREADY PAID FOR THE NEXT GIG.

Boo! Haha. At least I used my dad's money, the one who is the reason I'm livestraming instead of at the concert.

Sorry to hear that man....you'll get a chance to see them. I have a feeling this band will be touring a lot over the next few years.

I hope so. I was so close to seeing them this time around. At least now I know what allthe fuss is about. They're entertaining as hell, even on livestream.

Weren't you trying to go to the Vegas show? I only ask because I have my 2 tickets up for sale right now on ebay. Im going to the Phoenix show on the 27th and just can't afford to go to Vegas too. IDK what your financial situation is like but I know the show is sold out, and tickets are kinda pricey now. If you have any interest in them send me a PM. They are over $250 though..just letting you know..

Setlist so far (I'll keep updating it):

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Richard Fortus solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Riff Raff

Motivation

Dizzy Reed solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba solo - Ballad Of Death

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall

Axl Rose solo - Gran Torino (w/ vocals)/Someone Saved My Life Tonight

November Rain

Bumblefoot solo

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Civil War

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Instrumental jam

From Facebook:

"DON'T CRY we're working with Axl Rose and Bumblefoot to open up the internet PPV for free! only if you guys like this though."

I ALREADY PAID FOR THE NEXT GIG.

Boo! Haha. At least I used my dad's money, the one who is the reason I'm livestraming instead of at the concert.

Sorry to hear that man....you'll get a chance to see them. I have a feeling this band will be touring a lot over the next few years.

I hope so. I was so close to seeing them this time around. At least now I know what allthe fuss is about. They're entertaining as hell, even on livestream.

Weren't you trying to go to the Vegas show? I only ask because I have my 2 tickets up for sale right now on ebay. Im going to the Phoenix show on the 27th and just can't afford to go to Vegas too. IDK what your financial situation is like but I know the show is sold out, and tickets are kinda pricey now. If you have any interest in them send me a PM. They are over $250 though..just letting you know..

I'll consider it. :thumbsup: Thanks!

At this point, I'm thinking the streams are the surprises.

Yeah, but he said "alot" of surprises.

I hope they play something new!

That's what I've been hoping for. Haven't been able to watch the stream tonight, so I'm just hoping something new gets played. Or there's a special guest.

Setlist so far (I'll keep updating it):

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Richard Fortus solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love