Broomfield, CO @ 1STBANK Center 12/11

crashoride

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1:30 AM here.

Here as well. Well, 1:41 am now. This is certainly a productive update thread. :lol:

Seems like the show started right at 11 there so we're about 40 minutes in. I've said it before and I'll say it again...

...bring back Dead Horse!

:sleeper: Anyone else want to liven up this thread by stating their time :no:

you people have sure become lame for the past many concerts not putting the set list in the first post. :P

If I could have added songs to the Nashville set list, maybe i would have added dead horse and breakdown, but they sure do have a mighty good set list for this tour.

5:00 pm here in BrisVegas , Queensland, Australia !!!

Off topic but I've heard GnR mentioned 4 or 5 times this week on Triple M radio congratulating them on hall of fame induction - nice to hear the recognition.

Oh wow, so do we all get the same Triple M or individual States get their own presenters?? :question:

awesome fuckin show!! Some cool moments:

There was a little kid in our section (side of stage up close) that was stealing all the attention from the band. DJ constantly threw picks at him and gave him his shirt at the end.

Ron held up one of those big cameras on his shoulder while playing during Madagascar, filming the crowd.

Very cool to see Zakk Wylde watching from side of the stage. He was even taking photos of the pyro from NR. He played Rosie too.

I pointed and yelled at Tommy, and he pointed and waved back at me!

Saw Jarmo at the end and yelled at him , he ignored me.

If you want After Show passes, you gotta be a really hot girl or the BF of a really hot girl standing in the front.

Same setllist as usual but different order.

Shacklers and Civil War are awesome live!

Great show, got some great pics, now long drive home!

Night!

awesome fuckin show!! Some cool moments:

There was a little kid in our section (side of stage up close) that was stealing all the attention from the band. DJ constantly threw picks at him and gave him his shirt at the end.

Hahaha, I ran into a dilemma like this at my show. I got a front row spot. There was a very hot blonde girl who danced with me a little during the opener, and she was a GnR addict who'd also never seen them before and she knew all the new songs and band members and really wanted to get front row...I decided I'd let her have my spot and stand right beside her. But there was also a little eight-year old kid, and I decided to give him my front spot during the opener so he could see. I felt like a dick for doing it, but I ended up asking him if we could have our spot back when GnR started and gave it to the hot chick. During Don't Cry the camera zoomed in on her and she got her face on the big screen, and so did I for being right behind her.

Guns N' Roses

Cause the light they shine so bright... PATIENCE @bumblefoot @axlrose @richardfortus

2m6wupe.jpg

Guns N' Roses

PARADISE CITY. AMAZING crowd tonight! DENVER you rocked this place!

1z1w9py.jpg

Ron, we love you very much!!

may the force be with you!!

(Que a força esteja sempre com você!)

rock2 rock3:heart: